This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
This tool is a direct reading caliper with 3" (75mm) long jaws, ideal for heavy duty use and for gaining access to more measuring area than with conventional calipers. Strong inside and outside nibs measuring from zero for outside measuring and from .300" or 8mm for inside measuring.
120J OFFSET DIAL CALIPER
This tool has an adjustable jaw for versatility when measuring different planes that can't be reached with a regular caliper. The reference jaw is adjustable in height to be either longer or shorter than the sliding jaw. All other features are the same as our 120 Dial Caliper.
• Adjustable jaw – 3-1/2" (88mm) long
• Extends up to 5/8" (16mm) longer than the sliding jaws
• Caliper in deluxe padded case
120B and 120MB Dial Calipers with Long Nib Jaws Cat. No.
EDP Range 65067 0-12"
120MB-300 W/SLC* 66923
White 65154 0-300mm Yellow
* Includes redemption card for Standard Letter of Certification (SLC).
A set of two jaws with body sizes of .400" and conical points, enabling the user to measure the center distance between holes or center- punched locations that are at least .400" apart and less than .400" in diameter.
• Can be used with metric calipers by setting the caliper to 10.16mm
• Will fit Starrett 797, 798 and 120, 6" through 12", 123, 6" through 24", and 1202, 4" through 12" sizes
PT26151 120JZ-6 120B-12
Check out our website for interactive features at starrett.com