This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
Roll-formed profiles often go out of specification during a run because the incoming coils have lot-to-lot variations in width, thickness, crown, camber, and physical properties. Requiring the setup technician to adjust for the material changes. Pending manual inspection, to isolate the out-of-specification material, a long run can produce materials not to specification.
PROFILE360 ADVANTAGES • Quickly validate the roll stand setup
• Make progressively small roll adjustments and immediately see the result
• Decrease the set-up time by eliminating off-line checking process
• Assist in reducing the time required to reach stability
• Continuously monitor the dimensional quality of any profile, and alarm the operator when any problem occurs
• Produce data histories that can be used to compare any run with its historical performance
• Quantify quality improvement initiatives • Assist tooling development
• Export DXF point files that can be opened in the die design CAD application and compared to the intended design
Check out our website for interactive features at starrett.com