This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
These micrometers are versions of the 2 and 2M that include an attachment to handle measurements from 0-1" or 0-25mm, thereby extending the total range from 0-2" or 50mm.
Easily and quickly attached to the anvil of the micrometer, it is only necessary to tighten a locking screw to make the conversion. The anvil extension is hardened, ground and lapped. No-glare satin chrome finish.
2 and 2M Outside Micrometers Cat. No. T2XRL T2XFL 2MXRL
EDP V2MXRL 2MARL
50024 50025 50026 63793
2A and 2MA Outside Micrometer 2ARL
25-50mm 0-2" 0-50mm Description
Deluxe Padded Case for 2, 2A, 2M and 2MA Outside Micrometers Cat. No. 912
Case for 2" and 50mm Micrometers
2, 2M OUTSIDE MICROMETERS 1-2"/25-50MM
These micrometers are the 2" (50mm) companions of the top-of-the- line 230 Micrometer.
The spindle and anvil are sized at .235" (6mm) to reach places other micrometers cannot.
READABILITY FEATURES • Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
• Advanced sleeve design with staggered and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
• Convenient decimal equivalents on inch tools EASE-OF-HANDLING FEATURES
• Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
• Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
• A choice of smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure or the combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
• Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
ACCURACY AND LONG-LIFE FEATURES • Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
• Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy)
• Appropriate 1" or 25mm gage block standard furnished with micrometers
Key to Starrett Micrometer Numbering System Prefixes R S T V
Reverse Reading Micrometer Set .0001" Reading
0.001mm or 0.002mm Reading, as specified
Suffixes F L
Friction Thimble Lock Nut
M Metric N P R S
Ratchet Stop Speeder
TN Threaded Hub and Check Nut W/SLC Standard Letter of Certification X Z
Micro-lapped Carbide Measuring Faces With Case Case Only
Check out our website for interactive features at starrett.com