This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
• Movable jaw is slightly narrower than the base, enabling the vise to be used on its side
• 1/4-20 tapped hole in each side of the solid jaw to allow the use of a stop for repetitive operations
• "T" handle wrench provided for tightening the movable jaw
• Four drilled and counterbored holes for 5/16 bolts in the base of the vise for bolting to a sine plate or the bed of a machine tool
• Angle blocks available on special order
• For attaching special jaw plates, two holes are drilled in both the solid and movable jaws
581 Precision Grinding Vise Description
Grinding Vise with T-Handle Wrench
Capacity Jaw Opening x Depth Inch
mm 4 x 1-1/4 100 x 32
Cat. No. EDP 581
160 TOOLMAKERS' STEEL CLAMPS
These clamps are useful in layout work or for holding work securely in drilling and other similar operations. Each clamp is furnished with two take-up blocks that slip on the end of the screw. The blocks are held to allow a slight swivel action that conforms the angle of the block to the shape of the work being held.
There is a hole in the base of the clamps so they may be fastened to the bench and used as a small vise. Clamps are made of case- hardened steel and are smoothly finished.