This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
The 777 Electronic Bench Micrometer is especially suited for precision measurements where the work must be brought to the gage.
Work is staged between the anvil and spindle on an adjustable table, which can be raised to a selected height and locked in position by turning a knurled thumb screw on back of the base. Made of cast iron with black wrinkle finish, the base is heavily proportioned to sustain gage accuracy and assure stability in use. It stands on three machined pads.
With Standard Inch Graduations on Shell and Thimble Cat. No. 777XFLZ
EDP Description 67135 0-1"/0-25mm Range
With Standard Millimeter Graduations on Shell and Thimble 777MEXFLZ 67136 0-25mm/0-1" Range Cable Information Part No.
733SCKB 69888 Computer cable to PC 733SCU 733SCM PT61120
69898 Cable to computer running SPC Data Collection Software 69893 Connection to 7612 or 7613 Multiplexier 65446 One 3-Volt Battery CR2450
READABILITY FEATURES • Large, right-sized,
• Attractive no-glare black wrinkle finish on the frame
• Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
• Smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure
ACCURACY AND LONG-LIFE FEATURES • Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
• The spindle and anvil are carbide faced for long life
• One 3-volt battery furnished for dependable power and over one year's normal usage
• Automatic OFF after 30 minutes of nonuse • Starrett workmanship
FULL-FUNCTION ACTION FEATURES • Instant inch/millimeter conversion
• "ME" millimeter model will turn on in the millimeter mode after installation of a new battery
• Measurement HOLD button • Ability to zero tool at any position
• Ability to retain and return to the true zero reading of the micrometer
• PRESET button to install any reading at any position
• Ability to install minimum and maximum limits • RS232 data output port • Works well with DataSure®
Systems Wireless Data Collection high-contrast LCD digital
readout is easy to read and reduces errors • Conventional inch
or millimeter graduations
Check out our website for interactive features at starrett.com