This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
• Accurate for use in metrology laboratories and wear resistant for use in abrasive shop environments
• The finest, most durable granite surface plate available to industry today
• The name is derived from the fact that it has the highest crystalline quartz content of any granite surface plate
• Even distribution of large quartz crystals provides a smooth finish, which significantly reduces wear on the surface plate and the instruments used on it
• Fine micro-finish, combined with the natural voids in the surface, prevents wringing and provides a velvety-smooth tool action
• Non-quartz-bearing granite in average daily use requires resurfacing about once a year, while Crystal Pink plates used in these same plants have required resurfacing only once every three to five years, on average.
STARRETT CRYSTAL PINK:
• Meets or exceeds U.S. Federal Specification GGG-P-463c and ASME B89.3.7 2013 for flatness
• Great surface hardness and wear resistance – the highest percentage of quartz crystals of any granite plate
• Smooth, jewel-like quartz bearing points protect accuracy and finish of both the surface and the tools used on it
• Quality and economy combined • Comparable to black granite plates while outwearing them as much as 5 to 1
• Meets or exceeds 50 lb per square foot (24kg per 1,000 sq. cm) load bearing specifications. Available in 100 lb (45kg) test series.
• Standard-size plates are mounted on resilient support pads, providing isolation from normal vibration and a non-distorting 3-point suspension.
• Packed one per crate with skids for forklift handling.