This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
These are the most popular inside micrometers because of their lightness, ease of use, and range. They are very useful for measuring inside diameters of cylinders and rings, measuring parallel surfaces, etc.
The desired range is obtained by assembling rods and spacing collars to the micrometer head. Measuring rods are provided with a shoulder that is set accurately in the micrometer head and locked in position. When assembling rods to the A and B heads, the reading line on the micrometer head should be lined up with the marking on each rod (except for the 2-3" and the 50-75mm rods).
Rod diameters are approximately 1/4" (6mm) on the A and B sizes, and approximately 11/32" (8.5mm) on the C size. Each rod has individual length adjustment for the anvil by means of special wrenches furnished.
• Measuring rods are solid and assembled on one side of the micrometer head
• Insulated rods marked with length
• Hardened and ground anvils on rods, adjustable for length. Head anvil is hardened and ground
• Quick-reading figures – every thousandth numbered on inch reading tools
• Convenient handle is available to provide reach for use in deep holes. Handle screws into the micrometer head in place of the dummy screw, which is opposite a rod lock screw. Distance from the end of the handle to the center line is 6-1/4" (158mm).
124 Solid-Rod Inside Micrometer Sets (.001" Graduation) Range
Screw Movement Measuring Rods Spacing Collars 1/2" 1/2" 1"