This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
Set of three digital micrometers – furnished with ratchet stop, lock nut, and standards, in case.
• Set consists of three micrometers: 0-1", 1-2", and 2-3" • .001" is read directly from the counter • .0001" is read from the sleeve • Clear, easily read numbers
• Balanced frame design and extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
S216 Digital Micrometer Set Cat. No.
EDP ST216AXRLZ 66526
216, 216M DIGITAL MICROMETERS 0-12"/0-300MM
This is the 216 Mechanical Digital Micrometer – simple to use even by the inexperienced. The anvil and spindle are sized at .250" (6.35mm).
READABILITY FEATURES • Clear, easily read numbers reduce errors • No-glare black finish on the frame • Starrett no-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve • .001" or .01mm is read directly from the counter
• .0001" or .001mm is read from the vernier scale on the micrometer sleeve
EASE-OF-HANDLING FEATURES • Balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring • Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
• A choice of smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure on the 1-4" sizes or the combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment on all sizes
• Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
ACCURACY AND LONG-LIFE FEATURES
• Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy)