This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
Modern metrology is a complex sequence of measuring, recording, analyzing and reporting dimensional data. The conceptual model underlying the Quadra-Chek digital readout design organizes the workflow to support operators at every stage of the measurement process
• Perform 2 and 3 axis measurements at very high levels of precision and accuracy
• Measurements viewed on the front panel LCD can be transmitted to a PC over a standard serial port connection, or to a printer over a parallel or serial port
Metrology DRO requires a video monitor display and crosshair generator in vision configuration. QC200 is a time-saving measurement tool with patented Measure Magic®
technology. Ideal for measuring 2D features on Optical Comparators and Manual Vision Machines.
• Inch/metric conversion, toggle between incremental/ absolute and simple zero reset
• Skew function for ease of part alignment
• Integrated geometric tolerancing allowing for pass/ fail measurements
• Simple part programming with measure guide • USB and RS232 Interface • Linear and segmented linear error correction • Intuitive displays • Crisp, clear, bright black and white LCD display • Optional optical edge for comparators