Thermometers/Temperature • Temperature Transmitters
Honeywell Smart Temperature Transmitters STT3000 Series
Honeywell offers 3 levels of performance capability with the STT series of Smart temperature transmitters. These units are offered in several different communication/ output signal type. Each unit is offered in a transmitter module version or with housings to meet any industrial environment.
Smart temperature transmitters have the benefit of adjustable measuring span or range within specified limits. The accuracy of the transmitters output signal over the temperature span in unchanged. These units can be re-ranged in the field or instrument shop with specialized hand-held communication tools.
STT170 Low Cost Temperature Transmitters
The STT170 is a cost-effective solution for temperature monitoring applications and can be programmed for high or low limit alarms to activate in case of sensor failure.
• Cost effective, low-tier solution with 4-20 mA commu- nications
• Universally PC programmable for both RTDs and thermocouples
• PC configuration • Ultra-compact size fits into the smallest DIN B head mount housing
• Sensor library with over a dozen of the most used temperature sensor curves
• HART 4-20 mA output • Foundation Fieldbus protocol
STT250 Temperature Transmitters K
The STT250 offers advanced functionality and competitive performance in a more compact module.
• Universal sensor inputs • Compact size allows direct head mounting • Broad selection of housing and materials • HART and Honeywell DE Protocols available • Available with integral engineering units meter
• Dual-input model with advanced diagnostics and redundant sensor for critical applications
STT350 High Performance Temperature Transmitters
A high-performance, timesaving smart temperature transmitter, the STT350 can be used for new installa- tions or as a replacement for any conventional or smart temperature transmitter.
• One model for most thermocouples or RTDs (2-, 3- or 4-wire)
• No board change, potentiometer adjustment or calibration required
• Remote configurability and rangeability via Honeywell DE or Fieldbus
• Explosion-proof housing on DIN rail mounting
• Remote communications for configuration or diagnostics
• Delta T and redundant sensor capabilities are standard
• Supports dual thermocouple sensor inputs for redundant sensor operation
Not all products are available in all areas.
Select the performance and protocol for your application!
Get fast delivery with same-day shipping on stocked items.