A self-checking fl ame detector using a solid state UV sensor to detect ultraviolet radiation in fl ames for supervision of gas, oil or combination gas-oil burners.
• Designed for use with 7800 series controls with the R7851C fl ame amp
• Oscillating shutter interrupts ultraviolet radiation reaching the UV sensor to provide the solid state UV sensor checking function
• Can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between
• The detector requires faceplate alignment and has integral locating reference points to assure proper operation of the shutter mechanism • Models available with threaded conduit fi tting and color- coded leadwires allow rapid electrical installation
• C7961E1022 or E1030 5 pin Brad Harrison type (formally 41307N) mating connector not supplied nor available through Honeywell
• Incorporates UV sensor tube checking feature; used with R7851C1008 Dynamic Self-check Amplifi ers • Protective heat block built into mounting fl ange • -40 F (-40 C) rated ultraviolet sensing cell is supplied
NEC Class 1 color-coded NEC Class 1 color-coded
(inch) 96 in. 96 in.
C7961E1022 5 pin Brad Harrison Type Connector — (mm) Mounting nEMA rating 2438 mm 1 in. NPT Explosion Proof Includes Quartz Viewing Window rated for 100 psi
2438 mm 3/4 in. NPT NEMA 4 Quartz Viewing Window rated for 20 psi (138 kPa) — 1 in. NPT NEMA 4 Quartz Viewing Window rated for 20 psi (138 kPa)
Did you know?
“Honeywell solid state ultraviolet detectors cannot be used in parallel. Consider traditional UV detectors for those applications instead”