Flow Meters and Level Sensors • Other Flow Technologies
Mass Flow Sensor VersaFlow Coriolis 1000
The VersaFlow mass flow sensor is the only mass flow sensor with a straight measuring tube that is available in Hastelloy®
, titanium or stainless steel.
VersaFlow reliably measures mass flow, density, volume, temperature, mass or volume concentration and solids content.
• Single straight measuring tube • Secondary pressure containment • Low pressure loss
• Easily drained and easy to clean • Choice of three different tube materials • Excellent zero stability
• Low operating and installation costs • Rapid signal processing even with varying conditions
• Modular/Plug & play electronics
Coriolis Mass Flow Converter VersaFlow TWC 9000/TWC 010
The TWC 9000 is a universal coriolis meter converter suitable for a wide range of applications and installations. A common platform allows easy selection for the output options required, and is suitable for mounting in arious housing configurations.
• Advanced diagnostic functions • Excellent long-term stability • Easy to install and configure • Highest process safety • Industry standard outputs including NAMUR
• Common hardware for all housings
inDustries • Chemicals
• Food & Beverage • Machinery
• Minerals & Mining • Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceuticals • Power Plants • Pulp & Paper • Water & Wastewater
appLications • Liquids and gases
• Slurries and viscous products • Concentration measurement • Referred volume measurements • Density measurement
• Water and Wastewater • Mining & Building Materials • Chemical
• Iron, Steel & Metal • Food & Beverage • Oil & Gas • Pulp & Paper • Petrochemical • Pharmaceutical
• Viscous or shear-sensitive products
• Products requiring low flow velocities
• Inhomogeneous mixtures • Products with entrained solids or gas
Expand your expertise with one of our product training classes.