Differential Stainless Steel Tube Pressure Gauge 1127/1128 Series
When the process is corrosive to gauges with bronze/ brass wetted parts an alternative was to isolate the gauge from the process with capillary and isolators or diaphragm seals. Now, when the process is compatible with 316 stainless steel, the user can select Types 1127 or 1128 differential pressure gauges with 4¹/₂˝or 6˝ dials.
• 316 stainless steel wetted parts • 4¹/₂˝ or 6˝ dial sizes
• Ranges from 10 psi-1000 psi
• Static pressures from 45 psi-1200 psi depending on the range of the gauge
• Pointer indicator with zero at seven (1127) or twelve o’clock position (1128)
• Built-in back case flange for easy wall mounting BuILD a ParT NuMBer