Flow Meters and Level Sensors • Other Flow Technologies
Sensor for Mass Flow VersaFlow Coriolis 200
The VersaFlow Coriolis 200 has been developed to meet the demanding transfer requirements of the oil and gas industry. It is well suited to bulk measurement in many applications. A high level of performance makes the VersaFlow Coriolis 200 suitable for the bulk measurement of petroleum and oil as well as products like syrup, molasses and raw chemicals. Combined with the power of the TWC9000, the VersaFlow Coriolis 200 will provide accurate measurement of mass, volume, density and oncentration.
• Innovative twin measuring tube design • High flow rate capacity • Easily drained and easy to clean • Optional heating jacket
• High accuracy for custody transfer • Optimized flow divider for minimum pressure drop
• Modular electronics concept: electronics and sensor are easy to replace
• Large tube size for bulk measurement VersaFlow Coriolis 200 provides the best solution for a variety of applications where bulk measurement is required
• Flow rates up to 2,300,000 kg/h • Integrated electronics • Best in class for zero stability
• Oil &Gas • Chemical • Paper &Pulp • Food &Beverage • Pharmaceutical • Fresh water • Waste water
• Bulk loading/unloading • Custody transfer for volume and mass • High Volume
• Pipeline measurement applications
The VersaFlow Coriolis 200 range of meters are available with both hygienic and flange connections.
• Standard flanges with raings up to 1500 lbs.
• Hygienic connections (S100 only) for bulk mesurement in the food/beverage industry
HeatinG jacKet & purGe port
VersaFlow Coriolis 200 is available with both heating jacket and purge port options. • Heating jacket option for use with temperature dependant products.
• Prevents solidification of process product. • Purge port option for protection in the event of measuring tube failure.
• Allows hazardous chemicals to be drained away safely • Can also be used for the early detection of measuring tube failure where highly toxic chemicals are being measured