ASME/ANSI 1690 Limited Class ASME/ANSI 2680 Limited Class ASME/ANSI 4500 Limited Class
The Series 4000 is used for a variety of services.Forged Steel, ASME Class 1690, 2680 and 4500.
• All valves are equipped with high temperature Inconel® springs as standard equipment.
• Disc is fully guided and vented for accurate seat contact, smooth operation and maximum lift.
• Spring-loaded disc ensures positive closure, regardless of mounting position.
• The stainless steel disc is hardened, ground and lapped to ensure leakfree sealing over the valve’s full pressure/ temperature range.
• All internal surfaces are machined to provide maximum performance.
• Seat is overlaid with Stellite or equal hardfacing. • The integral seat hardfacing is overlaid directly on to the base material, helping eliminate leakage behind the seat. • Flat, precision machined and lapped seating surfaces designed to eliminate damage from high impact seating. • Socket weld and butt weld ends are available as standard.
• Standard body materials are carbon steel (ASME SA105), alloy steel (ASME SA182 Gr. F22) and stainless steel (ASME SA182 Gr. F316).
• All standard valves are made from one-piece die forged bodies.