The SED2 Electronic Bypass (E-Bypass) Options are companion packages for the family of SED2 Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs).
• Enhanced visual interface for improved monitoring and diagnostics
• E- Bypass guarantees continuous operation even if SED2 fails
• Electronic touch-sensitive keypad • Standard built-in networking compatibility • Service mode isolates drive from the control scheme • Six relay outputs for indication of operation • Fourteen LEDs indicate monitoring and operation • Six digital inputs
• Remote start via networking
• Contactors electrically and mechanically interlocked. 2-Contactor: Output & Bypass • Overload protection in bypass mode
Variable Frequency Drives VB - E
Micro Drive AF-60LP
The AF-60LP™ Micro Drive is a compact but powerful and easy to use AC Variable Frequency Drive. The drive is available in its standard configuration that includes built-in Brake Chopper for 2HP and above, single-turn potentiometer for speed reference, and LCD keypad display that can be remotely mounted. Models are available at 230V singlephase from 1/4 to 3HP, 230V three-phase from 1/3 to 5HP, and 460V three-phase from 1/2 to 10HP.
Features • Auto-tuning • RFI Filter
• Process 1 Controller • Logic Controller • Quick Menu
• DIN Rail Mounting (optional) • Modbus built in
1128 Get quick delivery from our stock of over 100,000 items.