Humidity, Analytical and Gas Detection • Analytical Measurements
Hi-pHurity Water pH and ORP Measurement System HPW7000
The HPW7000 Hi-pHurity Water Measurement System is an electrode mounting assembly designed specifically for the difficult pH and ORP measurement in high purity water applications. The special flow chamber and electrode mounting simplifies installation and calibration while providing a pH or ORP measurement that is unsurpassed in accuracy and stability.
• Designed for high purity water applications,
• Easy to install and ensures correct operation and maximum performance
• Reduces calibration and maintenance time and cost with a quick disconnect clamp top cover that allows the electrode assembly to be easily removed without tools or special instructions
• Lower maintenance cost and higher availability with a new reference electrode that is easy to fill and does not require any special tools or instructions • Unsurpassed stability • Minimal long term drift • Minimizes calibration errors
• Small assembly that can be panel or surfaced mounted • Improved temperature sensitivity • Sample flows 50-500 cc/min
pH Range (operating) ORP Range
Temperature Sensor Conductivity Range Accuracy (pH) Noise (pH)
Stability/Drift (pH) Process Connection Pressure
Flow Assembly Electrode Covers Finish
Not all products are available in all areas.
0 – 14 pH (4 to 10 pH) -1600 to +1600 mV. -20 to 150°C
±0.1 pH/wk 1/4” male - side mounted on flow assembly Downstream back pressure –10” W.C. (min), +1.0” W.C. (max)