The B-42 is a spring loaded self operated regulator with internal relief. The B42 features a molded diaphragm, 6:1 lever ratio and a one inch vent. The benefit is a lighter more compact unit that provides the power, capacity and relief performance of larger regulators B42R - The B42R is the internal relief (R) version of the B42 Series. The large 1” internal relief valve provides exceptional relief capacity.
• Interchangeable aluminum orifice • 12.6 in2 of diaphragm area
Commercial Regulator B31 Series
• Molded deep convolution diaphragm with o-ring seal • Plated steel diaphragm plate • Stainless steel lever pin
B31R–The B31R (pg. 4) is the internal relief valve (R) version of the B31 Series. The 1” internal relief valve provides exceptional relief capacity.
• Field Interchangeable orifice 27 diaphragm area • Spring-loaded internal relief valve assembly • Interchangeable adjustment spring • Controlled breather orifice • Wide range of NPT valve body sizes
Commercial & Industrial Regulator DEsCrIPtIon
B34R - The B34R is the internal relief version of the B34 Series. This model features an adjustable loading ring for controlled boost at higher flows, a precision breather opening to ensure proper stability for all conditions, and a 1” internal relief valve.
• Interchangeable brass orifice • 78 in² of diaphragm area
• Spring-loaded internal relief valve assembly • Field interchangeable adjustment spring
Medium Duty Commercial & Industrial Regulator DEsCrIPtIon
The B34S is a spring-loaded self-operated regulator available with or without internal relief. It combines the B31 8” diaphragm case with the B34 valve assembly for an economical solution to mid-range commercial and industrial applications.
FEAturEs • Interchangeable brass orifice
• Molded diaphragm consisting of Buna-N and nylon • Upper diaphragm plate of plated steel • Stainless steel lever
84 Expand your expertise with one of our product training classes.