Flow Meters and Level Sensors • Paddle Wheel Flow Meters
Battery Powered Flow Totalizer 8150 Series
The Signet 8150 Battery Operated Flow Totalizer is compatible with the Signet 515 and 525 flow sensors, and will provide years of dependable operation. The large digital display indicates flow rate and totalized flow volume simultaneously. One of the three totalizers is resettable from the front panel or a remote location, while the second resettable totalizer can only be reset by entering a user- selectable security code. The third is a permanent non- resettable totalizer.
• Three totalizers: 2 resettable and 1 permanent, user selectable
• Wastewater Flow Accumulation • Water Treatment Systems • Remote or Mobile Treatment/Distribution Systems • Irrigation Systems
Description 8550 Series
Signet 8550 Flow Transmitters are advanced instruments that convert the signal from frequency and digital (S3L) flow sensors into a 4 to 20 mA signal for long distance transmission. Configuration flexibility is maximized with single or dual input/output, two optional relays for process control, two packaging options for integral/pipe mount or panel installation, and scalability for virtually any flow range or engineering unit. State-of-the-art electronic design ensures long-term reliability, signal stability, and simple user setup and operation.
• 2 or 4 wire power • Available with single or dual input/output • 4 to 20 mA scaleable outputs • Permanent & resettable totalizers • Relay options available • NEMA 4X enclosure with self-healing window
• Flow Control and Monitoring • Filtration or Softener Regeneration • Effluent Totalization
• Pump Protection & Feed Pump Pulsing • Ratio Control • Water Distribution • Leak Detection