Basic enthalpy controller used with Honeywell legacy systems
• Senses total heat content (temperature and humidity) of outdoor air
• Mounts in any position in outdoor air duct. • Controls amount of outside air brought into system with respect to total heat content (or enthalpy) of outside air. • Combines temperature and humidity sensors into a single device.
• Nylon humidity sensor.
• Liquid-filled bulb temperature sensing element, mounted on back of control.
Solid State Enthalpy Controller H705
The H705 Solid State Enthalpy Controller maximizes the use of free outdoor air in place of the first stage of cooling in heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) economizer systems.
• Consists of a W7459A type solid state economizer logic module and a C7400 Solid State Enthalpy Sensor on a mounting plate.
• Mounts in any position in outdoor air duct. • Use enthalpy setpoint to select desired combination of air temperature and humidity. • Use a second C7400A Sensor for differential changeover control to maximize savings.
• Reliable solid state humidity sensing element. • Thermistor temperature sensing element. • Maximizes use of outdoor air for free cooling. • Use in electronic and electromechanical systems.
Select from our complete offering of the industry’s leading brands.