Humidity, Analytical and Gas Detection • Humidity Transmitters
Humidity and Temperature Model HMW60/70
Description The wall mounted Vaisala HUMICAP®
Temperature Transmitters HMW60 and HMW70 are designed for monitoring relative humidity and temperature in building energy management systems.
▪ Accuracy up to ±2 %RH ▪ True two-wire transmitters with 4 ... 20 mA loop powered output (HMW60) ▪ Selectable signal output of 0 ... 1 V, 0 ... 5 V or 0 ... 10 V (HMW70) ▪ Vaisala HUMICAP®
Sensor for excellent
accuracy and long-term stability, negligible hysteresis and resistance to dust and most chemicals.
▪ Temperature compensated ▪ Also available as temperatureonly transmitters HMW
Wall and Duct Mount Transmitters Model HMW40/50 and HMD40/50
Description The two and three-wire Vaisala INTERCAP® Humidity
and Temperature Transmitters HMD/W40 and HMD/ W50 are designed for use in energy management systems in buildings. They combine excellent stability with easy installation and reliable operation. The HMD40/50 are for duct installations and the HMW40/50 for wall installations.
• Specially designed for building energy management systems
• 10 ... 90 %RH measurement
• -10 ... +60 °C (+14 ... +140 °F) operating range for duct units
• -5 ... +55 °C (+23 ... +131 °F) operating range for wall units
• 4 ... 20 mA 2-wire output (HMD/W40) • Selectable voltage 3-wire output (HMD/W50) • Combines excellent stability with easy installation and reliable operation