Humidity, Analytical and Gas Detection • Humidity Transmitters
Transmitters for Humidity and Temperature Hygro Flex 5
The new HygroFlex5-series is the latest development in transmitters for humidity, temperature and dew point. One outstanding feature of this innovative product is, the possibility to output all psychrometric calculations as an analog signal.
• Relative humidity, temperature and dew point measurement
• Psychrometric calculation capability • Outstanding accuracy and repeatability • Super-fast probe changes • Auto-diagnostics and automatic correction • Freely scalable analog signals • Internet updates possible • Duct, wall, remote prote • Up to 200°C applications
Humidity Temperature Handheld Indicator Hygro Palm HP23
The HP23 is a multi-function hand-held indicator that can read the data from up to two HygroClip 2 probes and display relative humidity, temperature and a calculated parameter such as the dew or frost point. Any probe input can also be configured by the user to accept a third party analog probe (restrictions apply).
• Two configurable inputs for HygroClip 2 interchangeable probe - up to 5 m/16.4 ft extension cable
• Any input can be configured to read a 1-channel analog probe
• 0 to 100 %RH and -100 to 200 °C (-148 to 392 °F) - depending on probe model
• Accuracy at 23 °C: ± 0.8 %RH and ± 0.1 °C • Temperature unit (°C or °F) selectable from the keypad • LC display with backlight
• Data logging - automatic recording of up to 20,000 single values or 10,000 relative humidity and temperature value pairs. The HW4 software is required to download and view the data.
404 Get technical help from one of over 100 technical specialists.