The SED2 Variable Frequency Drives are designed specifically for HVAC applications. The SED2 supports a wide variety of digital and analog I/O for diverse control capability. Built-in PID features control pumps and fans, and an integral system protocol can interface P1/N2 networks. Using the SED2 multi-level parameter access, operators can quickly pinpoint relevant data.
Features • Built-in SBT P1 and JCI N2 (Metasys® ) building
automation system protocols for easy network integration
• LON, Modbus RTU and BACnet MS/TP Interfaces optional
• Low harmonics design reduces noises and interference eliminates need for filters/reactors in most installations
• Built-in PID for fast and accurate pressure control • Pump staging for open loop, constant pressure, and constant flow-type applications • Multi-level program access
with Conventional Bypass Options Model
The Bypass Options are companion packages for the family of SED2 Variable Frequency Drives.
Features • Bypass Power
• 2-Contactor: Output & Bypass • Overload protection in bypass mode. • Step-down transformer with fused primary and secondary.
• Contactors electrically and mechanically interlocked. 3-Contactor (optional): Input, Output, & Bypass • Drive test function
• Complete electrical isolation of drive • Fused disconnect • Circuit breaker (optional) • All doors are interlocked and padlockable • Line reactor mounted in bypass option enclosure.