Humidity, Analytical and Gas Detection • Humidity Transmitters
Humidity Controllers Model H600
Operates humidification equipment on RH fall or dehumidification equipment on RH rise.
• Sensing element of thin, moisture sensitive nylon ribbon provides reliable operation even when ambient temperature conditions change.
prot note item *
operating Humidity range (% rH) color 20 to 80% RH
* TRADELINE models • SUPER TRADELINE models
application: Gray Humidification or Dehumidification
Descriptions Humidistat for Humidification or Dehumidification F
Humidistat/Dehumidistat Model H8908
H8908 humidity controllers provide automatic low voltage control of humidifiers and dehumidifiers or ventilators, respectively, in central heating and air conditioning systems.
• SPST, snap-acting, dust-proof switch and are designed for wall or surface duct mounting. • Positive ON and OFF settings. • Twelve-inch ribbon of thin, moisture-sensitive nylon ribbon wound around three bobbins effectively gives optimum control for reliable operation under changing ambient conditions.
• Mounts in duct or on wall surface. prot note
electrical ratings (120 Vac, FullLoad) 50 VA at 24 Vac 50 VA at 24 Vac
* TRADELINE models • SUPER TRADELINE models operating Humidity range (% rH) color