RD027 REGAL BRO-09 P72-99 AW 6/8/08 12:39 Page 95
the diving holiday specialists
& Before You Go
INSURANCE TRAVEL INSURANCE MEDICAL FACTS
It is mandatory that you take out an adequate insurance policy before It is in your interest to inform N.J. Heritage Partnership Ltd or Dive Master
travelling with Regaldive. We have arranged specialist insurance Insurance Consultants Ltd about anything that might affect their decision to
policies through N.J.Heritage Partnership Ltd and Dive Master provide cover for you. If you do not, they may refuse to pay any claim you
Insurance Consultants Ltd. make. You must be able to make the following declaration for yourself,
A synopsis of cover is listed below and a copy of the full wording will
anyone travelling with you and anyone whose health could affect your
be provided to the insured. Please read the full policy carefully on
decision to travel:
receipt to ensure that it meets your needs. • Nobody is waiting for an operation, hospital consultation or any other
hospital treatment or investigations including the results of a routine test.
Cover provided Dive Master N.J.Heritage
• Nobody has been seen by a specialist or been admitted to a hospital
Cancellation and Curtailment £5,000 £3,000 overnight in the last twelve months.
Inability to Dive £200 £250
• Nobody has any breathing or heart problem (including angina) or high
blood pressure which has needed treatment (including regular
Medical & Other Expenses £2,000,000 £5,000,000 medication) in the last two years.
Hospital Confinement Benefit £1,000 £1000
• Nobody has received treatment, including regular medication, in the last
12 months for any of the following: disorder of the blood such as
Personal Accident £25,000 £10,000
clotting, bleeding or anaemia, any form of stroke, any form of cancer,
Travel Delay £150 £100
leukaemia or tumor, a transplant or dialysis treatment, any psychiatric
illness, stress, depression, anxiety or dementia, any other pre-existing
Missed Departure £800 £1000
and on-going medical condition that has required regular medication.
Baggage and Personal Effects £1,500 (£300 per item) £1,500 (£200 per item)
• Nobody has been diagnosed by a registered doctor as having a terminal condition.
• Nobody has been diagnosed as being pregnant with an expected
Money £500 (£250 cash) £500 (£250 cash)
delivery date within 16 weeks of the trip return date.
Personal Liability £2,000,000 £2,000,000 • I do not know of any reason why the trip is likely to be cancelled or cut
Legal Expenses £25,000 £25,000
short or of any facts that may cause a claim on this insurance.
If you are unable to agree to any part of this declaration, now or at any time before you
Delayed baggage £150 costs £100 costs travel, please contact N.J. Heritage Partnership Ltd or Dive Master Insurance
Consultants Ltd for a medical form, stating that you have taken out a policy with
Regaldive. A full copy of insurance conditions will be sent with your confirmation invoice.
RED SEA & MED WORLDWIDE
N.J. Heritage Partnership Ltd, Ground Floor, 308-314 London Road,
Hadleigh, Essex, SS7 2DD. Telephone: 01702 552 858
Dive Master N.J.Heritage Dive Master N.J.Heritage
Dive Master Insurance Consultants Ltd, Kingbridge House, 17-23
Duration Diver Non-diver Diver / Duration Diver Diver /
Rectory Grove, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 2HA Telephone: 01702 476 902
up to Non-diver up to Non-diver
9 days £36 £20 £30 9 days £52 £54 PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
17 days £48 £24 £35 17 days £63 £62
• If you are organising your own cover, we insist that it is equal to that we
can arrange. By signing your booking form and / or accepting your
Cooling off period
invoice, you are deemed to have accepted this requirement.
If you find that the terms and conditions of the policy do not meet your
• Any expensive items of diving or photographic equipment that you intend
requirements, it is your right to return the policy and the booking invoice to
on taking must be insured separately to cover the full value of the item.
Regaldive within 14 days of issue and receive a refund for the insurance,
• Dive Master, in addition to the Travel insurance policy provides specific
providing that no claims have been, or intend to be, made or submitted and
dive insurance cover called IDEC (International Diving Emergency Cover).
travel has not commenced.
• N.J. Heritage is a normal travel policy where the insurers are aware that
diving activities take place.
• The Dive Master IDEC policy, in addition to providing diving medical cover
whilst you are abroad, may also provide cover for follow up diving related
You must inform N.J. Heritage Partnership Ltd or Dive Master Insurance medical treatment on your return back to the UK. N.J. Heritage does not.
Consultants Ltd about anything that may affect your cover. If you are not • Dive Master IDEC covers dives to 50m on air and 75m on tri mix
sure whether something is relevant, please inform them anyway. You should (subject to diving qualifications). N.J. Heritage covers dives to 40m.
keep a record of any extra information you give them. If you do not inform • Do not dive within 24 hours of your return flight.
them about something which may be relevant, including medical facts, your • Anyone over the age of 65 must contact Regaldive as restrictions apply
cover may be refused or removed. on both policies.
REGALDIVE CHECKLIST - BEFORE YOU GO
Thank you for booking your holiday with Regaldive.
Please find below a checklist to assist you in preparing for your holiday:
• Have you read the medical checklist on page 94?
• Do you need to confirm your fitness to dive with your GP?
• Have you arranged your mandatory diving and travel insurance?
• If you have organised your own insurance, please let us know the details of your policy.
• Have you filled in contact details for ALL members of your party on your booking form?
• If you are travelling on a liveaboard holiday, have you submitted passport details for ALL
members of your party?
• Have you let us know whether you, or any member of your party, are vegetarian, or have anyairplane
other dietary or special requests?
• Do you need to book parking or hotel accommodation at the airport?
• Please check that you have the recommended vaccinations for wherever you are travelling.
• Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, and
that any other documentation required is up to date.
And finally… JUST before you go!
• Don’t forget your passport.
• Have you got your tickets?
• Divers: Check you have your logbook and any medical information required with you.
Please call Regaldive on 01353 659 999 if you have any questions.
01353 659 999 95
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56
| Page 57
| Page 58
| Page 59
| Page 60
| Page 61
| Page 62
| Page 63
| Page 64
| Page 65
| Page 66
| Page 67
| Page 68
| Page 69
| Page 70
| Page 71
| Page 72
| Page 73
| Page 74
| Page 75
| Page 76
| Page 77
| Page 78
| Page 79
| Page 80
| Page 81
| Page 82
| Page 83
| Page 84
| Page 85
| Page 86
| Page 87
| Page 88
| Page 89
| Page 90
| Page 91
| Page 92
| Page 93
| Page 94
| Page 95
| Page 96
| Page 97
| Page 98
| Page 99
| Page 100