Did you ever experience witchcraft in your life? and do you want to experience it? You dare with me, I talk with my Indian guy and we put you in deep pain right now. Just dare it ... Hope you read my last email. If it rings a bell in your head then you must be very careful at this moment as its now getting off hand. I can put you in greater pain for your whole life.
Tips to Pick a Scammer
In editions gone by of this book, Exit published an extensive list of advice tips. However, to simplify the issue there is really only one piece of advice to be offered and it is this: all websites that purport to sell Nembutal online are scams.
If you choose to ignore this advice, and persist in the endeavour, here are some red flags to look for:
• Poorly written English? • Does their website state an association with Exit International, Exit International USA, Dr Philip Nitschke?
• Do they refer you on to so-called ‘verified’ suppliers? • Do they say they have been approved/ endorsed by The Peaceful Pill eHandbook?
• Does their website offer real time chat customer assistance? • Do they say they send/ have sent samples of Nembutal to Exit International for testing?
• Do they ‘sell’ different types of Nembutal (eg. ‘oral solution’, ‘solution intravenous’, ‘powder’)?
• Do they advise you how to take the Nembutal? • Does their website show testimonials from ‘happy customers’?