Given the often dubious nature of so much on the Internet, the following points require emphasis:
• Neither Exit nor the authors have any relationship with Internet sources of Nembutal.
• Exit does not endorse or otherwise suppliers listed in this book.
• If a reader elects to use the information published in this book, they do so entirely at their own legal risk.
• Exit cautions that legal advice should be sought before using the Internet to obtain Nembutal.
• Exit seeks only to publish publicly-available, reader-veri- fied information.
Exit’s Nembutal publication policy is to review the reports that are received from readers who have purchased (or attempted to purchase) the drug online. This includes stories of success and failure. We question, in particular, the failures as there are many reasons why a person may not get the product they thought they were ordering.
For example, failure may mean that the source is fulfilling some orders but not all. Failure can also mean that an order has been intercepted and seized by the authorities. Often, a purchaser may not even know that interception and confiscation have occurred. Regardless of the reason for non-delivery, it is invariably the supplier who is blamed, often with the allegation that they are a scammer. Given the general illegality of the business of drug importation, it is unlikely that the ‘real story’ can ever able be known.