Given the often dubious nature of so much on the Internet, the following points require emphasis:
• Neither Exit nor the authors have any relationship with Internet sources of Nembutal.
• Exit does not endorse or otherwise suppliers listed in this book.
• If a reader elects to use the information published in this book, they do so entirely at their own legal risk.
• Exit cautions that legal advice should be sought before using the Internet to obtain Nembutal.
• Exit seeks only to publish publicly-available, reader-veri- fied information.
Exit’s Nembutal publication policy is to review the reports that are received from readers who have purchased (or attempted to purchase) the drug online. We particularly question, the failures as there are many reasons why a person may not get the product they thought they were ordering.
Failure may mean that the source is fulfilling only some orders or it could mean that an order has been intercepted and seized by the authorities. Often, a purchaser may not know that interception and confiscation has occurred. Regardless of the reason for non-delivery, it is invariably the supplier who is blamed, often with the allegation that they are a scammer.
When the number and quality of positive reports received exceeds the reports of non-receipt, Exit will publish the details. Be aware, however, that this information can change quickly.