search.noResults

search.searching

note.createNoteMessage

search.noResults

search.searching

orderForm.title

orderForm.productCode
orderForm.description
orderForm.quantity
orderForm.itemPrice
orderForm.price
orderForm.totalPrice
orderForm.deliveryDetails.billingAddress
orderForm.deliveryDetails.deliveryAddress
orderForm.noItems
Casino di SanRemo also saw an increase up five per cent to €4.05m whilst Casino di Venezia saw a drop at its two locations down 10.8 per cent to €6.7m in February and Saint Vincent Resort also saw a drop of 17 per cent to €4.4m.


CASINO DI CAMPIONE is located in Campione d’Italia, an Italian enclave in Swiss territory on the shores of Lake Lugano, about 60 km from Milan. Te casino was originally built in 1917 but two years later it was forced to close its doors and didn’t then re-open until 1933.


In 2006 the casino hit the headlines when reports that the son of the last King of Italy, Vittorio Emanuele di Savoia, was accused of sending girls to casino clients.


In 2007 the new Casino di Campione opened which is 55,000 sq.m over nine floors. Tere are 778 slots housed on the first and second floor from video slots, video poker, roulette and the latest multigames.


Tere is also a sports book equipped with video wall for live matches. It is run by the Municipality of Campione.


CASINO MUNICIPALE DI SANREMOis Italy’s oldest casino and opened in 1905 and was designed in the art nouveau style by French architect Eugenio Ferret.


Te building is in the heart of the city and has remained relatively unchanged over the years although it was closed from 1940 until the end of World War II but escaped unscathed by the war.


San Remo began to develop as a tourism haven in the mid 19th century and winter tourism was promoted alongside the development of large hotels.


Te casino complex is located over 2,500 sq.m consisting of restaurants and gaming halls for slots, table games and poker. Tere are 470 slots in total plus online gaming offering live roulette, slots and table games.


CASINO DE LA VALLE is located in the spa town of Saint Vincent in Valle d’Aosta some 90 km from Turin in North West Italy.


Te first gambling house appeared in Saint Vincent back in 1872 as an attraction for visitors


to the spa. In 1921 a request to the mayor was made to open a casino although this didn’t happen until 1947 when Casino de la Valle opened its doors, at the time in the halls of the Grand Hotel Billia. It’s been recently renovated and modernised and is now 3,500 sq.m over two floors in a building opposite this hotel.


Today the casino has over 400 slots, poker room and table games.


CASINO DI VENEZIA. Te first gaming houses were established in Venice back in 1638 although in 1959 the Casino Ca’ Vendramin Calergi (Winter casino) opened its doors in Calergi.


Housed in an elegant Palace which overlooks Venice’s Grand Canal it is said to be one of the most beautiful gaming houses in the world. Ten in 1999 the Ca’ Noghera (summer casino) opened its doors and was the first American style casino located in a 5,000 sq.m building on the mainland near the airport. Te casino is owned by Vittoriosa Gaming Ltd of which 40 per cent is owned by Municipality of Venice and BetLive Ltd. Te casinos have 600 slots in each and various table games plus online games.


NEWSWIRE / INTERACTIVE / 247.COM P69


Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16  |  Page 17  |  Page 18  |  Page 19  |  Page 20  |  Page 21  |  Page 22  |  Page 23  |  Page 24  |  Page 25  |  Page 26  |  Page 27  |  Page 28  |  Page 29  |  Page 30  |  Page 31  |  Page 32  |  Page 33  |  Page 34  |  Page 35  |  Page 36  |  Page 37  |  Page 38  |  Page 39  |  Page 40  |  Page 41  |  Page 42  |  Page 43  |  Page 44  |  Page 45  |  Page 46  |  Page 47  |  Page 48  |  Page 49  |  Page 50  |  Page 51  |  Page 52  |  Page 53  |  Page 54  |  Page 55  |  Page 56  |  Page 57  |  Page 58  |  Page 59  |  Page 60  |  Page 61  |  Page 62  |  Page 63  |  Page 64  |  Page 65  |  Page 66  |  Page 67  |  Page 68  |  Page 69  |  Page 70  |  Page 71  |  Page 72  |  Page 73  |  Page 74  |  Page 75  |  Page 76  |  Page 77  |  Page 78  |  Page 79  |  Page 80  |  Page 81  |  Page 82  |  Page 83  |  Page 84  |  Page 85  |  Page 86  |  Page 87  |  Page 88  |  Page 89  |  Page 90  |  Page 91  |  Page 92  |  Page 93  |  Page 94  |  Page 95  |  Page 96  |  Page 97  |  Page 98  |  Page 99  |  Page 100  |  Page 101  |  Page 102  |  Page 103  |  Page 104  |  Page 105  |  Page 106  |  Page 107  |  Page 108  |  Page 109  |  Page 110  |  Page 111  |  Page 112  |  Page 113  |  Page 114  |  Page 115  |  Page 116  |  Page 117  |  Page 118  |  Page 119  |  Page 120  |  Page 121  |  Page 122  |  Page 123  |  Page 124  |  Page 125  |  Page 126  |  Page 127  |  Page 128  |  Page 129  |  Page 130  |  Page 131  |  Page 132  |  Page 133  |  Page 134  |  Page 135  |  Page 136  |  Page 137  |  Page 138  |  Page 139  |  Page 140  |  Page 141  |  Page 142