REGISTER FOR VENTURE CLASSES! Fee-Based Classes
1. Online with MasterCard, VISA, or American Express at http://venture.recware.com
Quick and easy, 24 hours a day! Go to our web site and click on any of the classes to enroll. Not all classes are available through online registration. If you do not see the class you are interested in or the availability shows zero, please call (760) 891-7626 for further information. You will need a MasterCard, VISA or American Express to complete your online registration. Please be aware that there is a small non-refundable convenience fee that will be charged for online registrations.
2. By Mail: Just fill out the quick and easy registration form below. To insure quick processing of your registration, please print clearly and provide all the information requested, including the name of each participant. Be sure to include your VISA, MasterCard or AmEx information or include a check or money order payable to Palomar College.
3. Phone: You can register by phone using your VISA, MasterCard or American Express. Have the class information and your credit card ready. Call (760) 891-7626 Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
4. FAX: Complete the registration form inside the back cover and fax to: (760) 761-3537.
5. In Person: You may register in person throughout the semester at the Community Development office, located at the Escondido Education Center, 1935 East Valley Parkway, Rm 810. This office is open Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Send form below with check or credit card information REGISTRATION FORM
Mail to: Palomar College Community Development
1935 East Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA 92027
Name: 2nd Person:
Address: City/State: Phone(s): Email:
Seminar Name first first last last
Birth date: Birth date:
month day /
/ month day
year year Mark your calendar with class dates and time.
We will email you a receipt if you provide your email
address. If you would like to be mailed a receipt, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Start Date # Persons Fee
Plan to bring lunch for classes extending beyond noon.
MasterCard, VISA, or AmEx #: Name on Card:
Refunds or transfers will be made 3 days prior to start of regular classes ONLY. A $10 transfer or cancellation fee will be charged. Excursions, certificate programs and motorcycle safety classes require 7 days notification for transfer or cancellation. A $25 fee will be assessed.
CALL 760•891•7626 VENTURE SPRING 2012 23
Total enclosed ___ Exp. date:
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28