B ACKLIST / WINE PAIRING / ORDERING INFORMATION
The Wine Wheels Created by renowned sommelier Angela Camacho and Spotted Dog Graphics of San Francisco, these laminated, 4-1/2 inch double-sided disks make it easy (and discrete) to pair glass and plate with perfection.
1. FOOD & WINE MATCHING WHEEL Which wine with which food? Which food with which wine? These are the issues most frequently discussed by wine aficionados. This handy little wheel pairs different California varietals with complimentary foods. 28 different wines are listed with 4 foods per wine. $5.95 ISBN10: 1-891267-27-2 ISBN13: 978-1-891267-27-7
2.WORLD CUISINE WINE WHEEL The most challenging and interesting food and wine pairings are Asian and other heavily spiced exotic foods. Now, extensive research by somme- lier, Angela Camacho has revealed some interest- ing and tasty pairings of wine with the foods of India, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Japan, Morocco, Mexico and more. $5.95 ISBN10: 1-891267-24-8 ISBN13: 978-1-891267-24-6
3. FRENCH CUISINE WINE WHEEL Relax. Though it’s a daunting challenge even for the experienced to match the complexity and variety of French regional cuisine and wine, you’ve got a pet sommelier in your pocket in the form of Wine Wheel #3. All major regions and sub-regions are covered, Bordeaux, Pomerol, Graves, Margaux, St. Emilion, Burgundy, Provence, Alsace, Rhone, Champagne and more. $5.95 ISBN10: 1-891267-23-X ISBN13: 978-1-891267-23-9
4. ITALIAN CUISINE WINE WHEEL Newest to the series, the Italian Wine Wheel pairs both Italian and Cal-Ital wines with traditional and modern fusion fare. $5.95 ISBN10: 1-934259-27-6 ISBN13: 978-1-934259-27-6
5. MISSOURI WINE WHEEL Hundreds of books have been written about pairing European wines with food. But you’re not likely to find more than a hundred words in print about matching hardy American hybrids, predom- inant throughout the Midwest, with regional foods. That is until Wine Wheel #5 did so with dozens of Missouri’s best-loved dishes. $5.95 ISBN10: 1-891267-28-0 ISBN13: 978-1-891267-28-4
6. MICHIGAN WINE WHEEL This Wine Wheel matches 13 of Michigan’s marvelous grape varieties, from Catawaba, Norton and Traminette, to Vidal blanc, Chardonel and Vignoles, with delicious regional cuisine. $5.95 ISBN10: 1-934259-26-8 ISBN10: 978-1-934259-26-9
WINE WHEEL SET (WHEELS 1, 2 & 3) This set brings Wine Wheels 1, 2 and 3 together in an attractive package. It makes the ideal gift for any wine or food lover. Wine Wheels are perfect for purse or pocket to provide the advice and confidence needed to select the right wines for your meal. $17.95 ISBN10: 1-891267-49-3 ISBN13: 978-1-891267-49-9
Wine Appreciation Guild
360 Swift Avenue, Unit 30-34 South San Francisco, CA 94080 Phone: (650) 866-3020 Toll Free: (800) 231-9463 Fax: (650) 866-3513
ORDER VIA PHONE, FAX OR E-MAIL, as indicated above. All catalog books combine for following trade discounts.
RETURNABLE: 3 – 5 copies 20% 6 – 10 copies 40%
11 – 24 copies 42% 25 & up 45%
NON RETURNABLE: 50% on 50 or more copies.
RETURNS: No credit will be given for out-of-print or damaged books, such as unremovable stickers.
TERMS: Net 30 days, FOB South San Francisco. New customers provide credit card information.
STOP ORDERS: Welcome at above discounts, include $4.00 per order P&H in US. Foreign orders charged actual postage & insurance. Specify ground or airmail and include credit card information or prepayment by international draft.
VINDEX: Other books in the VINDEX catalog, distributed by W.A.G. are net prices indicated in that catalog.
DISTRIBUTION: UNITED STATES: All major distributors. CANADA:
McArthur & Company, C/O Harper Collins Dist. Center 1995 Markham Rd., Toronto, Ontario. M1B 5M8 Ph: (416) 321-2241. Fax: (416) 321-3033 firstname.lastname@example.org
UNITED KINGDOM AND EUROPE: Vine House Distribution Waldenbury, North Common, Chailey East Sussex BN8 4DR England Tel: 01825-723398 Fax: 01825-724188 Email: email@example.com www.vinehouseuk.co.uk
AUSTRALIA: Peribo Pty, Ltd.
58 Beaumont Rd., Mt. Kuring-Gai NSW, Australia, Ph: (61) 02-9457-0011, FAX: (61) 02-9457-0022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SINGAPORE/MALAYSIA: Horizon Books PTE Ltd.
Block 5 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A #05-12/14 AMK Tech II Singapor 567760 Tel: (65) 6483 5953 Fax: (65) 6483 5963 Email: email@example.com
Stephan Phillips Pty Ltd. Box 12246, Mill Street Cape Town 8010 South Africa Tel 2721 448-9834 Fax: 2721447-9879 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
LATIN AMERICA: EOS LIBROS
Padre Alonso de Ovalle 748 Santiago de Chile
Fono: (562) 638 8399 Fax (562) 638 3565 Email: email@example.com
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40