search.noResults

search.searching

dataCollection.invalidEmail
note.createNoteMessage

search.noResults

search.searching

orderForm.title

orderForm.productCode
orderForm.description
orderForm.quantity
orderForm.itemPrice
orderForm.price
orderForm.totalPrice
orderForm.deliveryDetails.billingAddress
orderForm.deliveryDetails.deliveryAddress
orderForm.noItems
Legal


First female senior partner elected at Browne Jacobson


Browne Jacobson has elected its first female senior partner. Caroline Green, one of the firm’s longest serving


partners and who jointly heads up the firm’s retail sector group, has succeeded Derek Bambury. The latter will continue as head of business and


professional risk, after five years as senior partner. Ms Green joined Browne Jacobson in 1984, and


her clients include some of the world’s leading premium fashion retail brands as well as many of the UK’s leading freight and logistics operators. In 1989 she was appointed the firm’s first female


partner, and in 2018 she was elected joint head of the firm’s London office. She is also a non-executive board director of Swim England. Ms Green said: “It is an honour to be elected


senior partner. It is hugely exciting time to be taking over the baton from Derek, who has done an outstanding job. “We operate in a fiercely competitive market and I


am looking forward to working with our truly amazing people to ensure we continue to encourage innovation, promote diversity and inclusion, build on our core strengths and continue to place clients’ needs at the heart of everything we do.” Iain Blatherwick, managing partner at Browne


Jacobson, said: “Caroline has been at the firm for over thirty years and there is no one better qualified to take over the reins from Derek. “She has the experience, energy, vision and


New face at the top: Iain Blatherwick and Caroline Green


leadership qualities needed to help shape the future of the firm and build on Derek’s legacy of growth and progress. “I am looking forward to working alongside her in delivering our ambitious plans for the firm.”


Sector Focus


Squire Patton Boggs advises DK Group


Squire Patton Boggs has advised DK Group on its acquisition of a major commercial doorsets manufacturer. DK Group has acquired an initial


75 per cent stake in GE Door Solutions Limited and its subsidiaries GE Door Manufacturing and GE Carpentry Services. The remaining 25 per cent will be


acquired over the next four years. South Wales-based GE Door


Solutions was founded in 1999 and now has annual sales in excess of £8m. With over 85,000 square feet of


manufacturing space and 66 employees, GE Door Solutions operates across a range of sectors, including health, education, mental health, commercial and residential throughout Wales, the South West and the Midlands. DK Group, a family-owned


business, has been trading since the early 1980s, with activities across a range of industrial sectors. It has continued to develop its


portfolio through further investment and acquisitions. The Squire Patton Boggs team


advising DK Group was led by Birmingham corporate partner Andrew Glaze, assisted by Claire O’Connor and Leyla Parvizi.


March 2019 CHAMBERLINK 65


Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  |  Page 6  |  Page 7  |  Page 8  |  Page 9  |  Page 10  |  Page 11  |  Page 12  |  Page 13  |  Page 14  |  Page 15  |  Page 16  |  Page 17  |  Page 18  |  Page 19  |  Page 20  |  Page 21  |  Page 22  |  Page 23  |  Page 24  |  Page 25  |  Page 26  |  Page 27  |  Page 28  |  Page 29  |  Page 30  |  Page 31  |  Page 32  |  Page 33  |  Page 34  |  Page 35  |  Page 36  |  Page 37  |  Page 38  |  Page 39  |  Page 40  |  Page 41  |  Page 42  |  Page 43  |  Page 44  |  Page 45  |  Page 46  |  Page 47  |  Page 48  |  Page 49  |  Page 50  |  Page 51  |  Page 52  |  Page 53  |  Page 54  |  Page 55  |  Page 56  |  Page 57  |  Page 58  |  Page 59  |  Page 60  |  Page 61  |  Page 62  |  Page 63  |  Page 64  |  Page 65  |  Page 66  |  Page 67  |  Page 68  |  Page 69  |  Page 70  |  Page 71  |  Page 72  |  Page 73  |  Page 74  |  Page 75  |  Page 76  |  Page 77  |  Page 78  |  Page 79  |  Page 80