Let Us Drive You!
Heading out to a holiday par- ty? Going to a special wine event or social? Let me drive you safely so you can enjoy yourself! It’s personal & con- venient! T ere are no mileage restrictions. Taking a busi- ness trip and need a ride to the airport? Going wine tast- ing? We have wi-fi so you can work while en-route! Call me!
Personal Transport $50/hr.
The Upbeat Outback • Classified ads & More! $
$50/hr ~ No mileage restrictions ~ Zulla H 50
for 60 words and a 10 word headline in Upbeat Times! Message delivered to over 1000 locations in Sonoma County and Online.
Email word copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
m or call us at 707-494-1767
Send a 100 word description
of where you’re having an Upbeat Time! to:
m Paul A. Doyle, Founder/CEO & Publisher Cel: 707-494-1767
When we receive check for $50 we’ll put ad in!
Send to Upbeat Times P.O. Box 7312 Santa Rosa, CA 95407
The Verbal Commute
Letters to the Publisher:
ntinued from page 2 ...co
ntinued from page 3
storms do not stop me. I love the weather even in its inten- sity. Weather is one thing no human can control...it
's a form of freedom. One of the few things I can almost fully con- trol, however, is the content of the paper, each and every issue. It is my personal pub- lishing responsibility to point out the really great things hap- pening the best I can. It is also the readers we include each mopnth. The readers help me to determine what to print ev- ery month.
The future is today, yester-
exceptional place to Advertise your Business? Dear potential advertiser:
Do You Know Why Upbeat Times is an
1. We are Rock-solid in our 21st year. Imbedded & established in every town & community in the entire region of Sonoma County and a bit beyond. Totaling a reach of nearly 100,000 monthly readers. People want us!
2. 100% positive news and content both printed & online ‘Interactive’ digital newspaper. Upbeat Times is extraordinary, exceptional, original, innovative and with the times. We have re-invented the newspaper industry. While most papers have shrunk or died away, we have grown stronger because of our concept.
3. Successful, upbeat & like minded companies market their products & services with Upbeat Times! And, we are very afford- able!
4. Our successful theme focuses on positive, success minded consumers. Upbeat’s writers and contributors are well educated: we attract similar readers which is why we continue to grow.
6. No competition anywhere in the USA and that includes all radio, digital media, television. Our motto, “No Bad News is Good News!’ Lives UP to its name. You’ve heard it: People are tired of the BAD NEWS! Virtually 100% of our newspapers are picked up becuase there is a desparate need for positive news!
7. Printed ads in Upbeat Times can create new customers! We can drive new people to your web- site and business! The paper reaches all communities in Sonoma County! 8. Exceptional businesses make exceptional advertising choices.
Sincerely, Pg 30 • JUNE 2019 • UPBEAT TIMES, INC. 2019
day and is most definitely to- morrow. Whatever you may see as the future is what you and all of us make it to be in every moment of everyday. The positive actions of today help to make tomorrow a more enjoyable reality.
Again, we hope to make your day just a little more bearable. For those eternal op- timists; keep doing what you are doing...you
r daily actions are contagious and essential to all of life.
May this issue find you well!
the major back pain from a pinched nerve… Such agony you bravely endured! We are all grateful you were back again (pun unintended!) Since I have been a reader of the magnificent Upbeat Times, I was always trying to find the adequate words to express the value you have cre-
ated. Well, you gave me the sparkling words, the ‘Upbeat Times!‘ And, it is the eighth wonder of the world! Thank you for giving your whole background in the ‘power of words’ and verbal commute. We are fortunate to have your rich communications and creative abilities. Take care yourself.
From Milt Danoff of Sonoma County
Younger Me gives you joy and satisfaction
ntinued from page 28
and makes you a better person to your family and friends. Play with enthusiasm, play with freedom. Appreciate the beauty of nature and the peo- ple around you. Realize how lucky you are to be able to do it. All too soon your time will be up, and you won’t be able to play anymore. Play a game that enriches your life. Best wishes . . . don’t waste a minute of golf . . . or a friendship…someday it
will be gone!
Upbeat Times is now a proud member of the California News Publishers Association!
Some sunshine is good for the soul, but I always make sure I wear a big hat. ~ Miranda Kerr
Send us your picture Holding Upbeat Times!
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32