JESSUP ALUMNI FACTS FOLKS
1. Nicholas and Alyssa (De Young, ’08) Cross welcomed their first born, Hadley Jane, into the world on September 24, 2014. Tey currently reside in Roseville, Calif. where Alyssa is a realtor and Nicholas runs an after school tutoring program. Nicholas recently graduated from Jessup’s SPS program with a degree in Organizational Leadership and will walk this spring.
2. Sway Phal (’09) was married in San Ramon, Calif. on November 22, 2014. Sway and wife Sara currently reside in Citrus Heights, Calif. where Sway works as the IKON youth worship director at the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd in Sacramento, Calif.
3. Alexander (’14) and Emily (Malech, ’14) Mankarios celebrated one year of marriage this past January. Tey currently reside in Rocklin, Calif. where Emily works at WJU as an admission visit coordinator and Alexander works at the Granite Bay Golf Course.
4. Will (’14) Weisman is currently employed at an international development organization called JH Israel where he is a joshua team leader. He and his fiance, Marena Taryanik are engaged to be married this month.
ALUMNI SHARE YOUR STORY! If you have a story, we would love to hear it! email@example.com
5. Shannon Quignon (’07) graduated with a master’s degree in business administration from Western Governors University. She resides in Roseville, Calif. where she works as a sales operations analyst at PASCO Scientific.
6. Regina J. Arnold (’12) is currently the director of New Life Christian Preschool in Rancho Cordova, Calif.
7. Emily Cortese (’14) is representing World Relief Sacramento as a refugee resettlement counselor.
8. Russell Saito (’78) celebrated 10 years of ministry with Alliance Christian Church in Alliance, Neb.
9. Kevin Duden (’89) and his family reside in Greencreek, Idaho where he is pursuing a master’s degree in public administration through Arkansas State University, working in the Juvenile Hall and serving an internship with the City of Lewiston City Manager’s Office. He is slated to graduate May 2015.
10. Jared Fujishin (’14) recently began traveling along the coast of Calif. and Oregon giving seminars and guest speaking at various universities and churches about the content of his recently published book, Te Gardener Philosophy.
11. Steven Allen (’05) and his wife, Lisa recently celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary and moved from San Jose, Calif. to Wilmington, N.C. Grandchild number three and four are expected in the next few months.
12. Amanda Fuchs (’14) accepted a new job at United Fire Group in Rocklin, Calif. as an insurance rater.
13. Jim Sinclair (’54) recently celebrated 62 years of ministry and is currently ministering at Pasco Christian Church in Pasco, Wash.
14. Eddie Zacapa (’98) has been working in the domestic violence field for 12 years. He is the founder of Life Enriching Communication and is an NVC trainer in the Sacramento area.
15. Gary (’73) and Joyce (Wymore) Anderson currently reside in Boise, Idaho where Gary has been ministering for over 10 years and Joyce directs financial aid for Boise Bible College.
Kevin Minor (’90) currently resides in Port Townsend, Wash. where he serves with YWAM.
Susan (Peck, ’77) Delacroix moved to Tirane, the capital of Albania, after teaching English in Istanbul universities for the past six years.
JESSUP MAGAZINE | 25
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32