This content requires Adobe Flash Player version
Either you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed,
or your version is too old,
or there is a problem with your Flash installation and we were unable to detect it.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook Nitrogen Method Summary Sheet
To Assemble • Connect the regulator with the delivery tube attached to the MaxDog nitrogen cylinder, screwing the brass nut in a clockwise direction until tight.
To Test • Set the black flow setting at the end of the regulator to “0” • Turn on the gas cylinder tap on top of the cylinder in an anti-clockwise direction and read the pressure gauge on the regulator.
• A full cylinder will read ~2000psi (pounds/ sq inch) in the band of the gauge. Note that although some gauges are labelled ‘oxygen’ it is the nitrogen in the cylinder that is being measured.
To Store • Turn off the cylinder tap firmly (clockwise). •
If the regulator is to be left attached, set the flow to zero. • Store the cylinder in a cool dry place.
To Use • Turn the click setting of the regulator to read 15 litres/ minute, this flow rate ensures 20 - 25 minutes of constant gas flow, more than enough for a peaceful death.
• Attach the free end of the hose to the inside of the Exit bag and position the bag on the forehead, flattening it so there is no air inside.
• Switch on the tap on the cylinder so that the nitrogen flows into the bag at 15 litres/minute.
• The bag will fill in 2 - 3 minutes and nitrogen will begin to leak from around the elastic.
• Check the bag in the mirror. If positioned and fully inflated, you are ready for a peaceful death.