World Gym International to add at least 10 more gyms in Canada by 2019
add at least 10 more gyms in Canada by year end 2018. As part of the company expan- sion plans, World Gym has engaged SRS Canada as a real estate partner to find sites for both corporate-owned and franchised locations across Canada, with a heavy em- phasis on the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). “World Gym has built a
strong presence in Canada, and the GTA in particu- lar. Each community where we have opened facilities have em- braced World Gym and its commit- ment to seriously fun fitness,” says Guy Cammilleri, chief executive officer of World Gym International. “We have just begun opening corporate gyms in
World Gym Laval, QC
the United States and look forward to opening them in Ontario as well as we target aggressive growth in Canada.” World Gym presently has 25
gyms and approximately 125,000 ac- tive members across Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, and Quebec.
Buy 12 refills & get a FREE WALL DISPENSER
FORCE bacteria & viruses into submission
• Kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi with no bleach, alcohol, or phenol in 4 minutes
• Effective against CA-MRSA, Candida, H1N1 & 46 other pathogens • 900 Non-toxic, double thick towelettes tested & approved by leading fitness equipment manufacturers
• Eliminate spray bottles - 1 step cleaning & disinfecting process
STARTING A BUSINESS? DON’T SWEAT IT.
Want to turn your passion for health and fitness into a thriving business?
Futurpreneur Canada can help.
RESOURCES. FINANCING. MENTORING. futurpreneur.ca
futurpreneur November/December 2017 Fitness Business Canada 11
orld Gym International has an- nounced plans to
Could your Club Use a Little Fresh Thinking?
At 360impact Group, we have a passion and talent for seeing the big picture and the key details. We call it our 360 degree insight. Using our unique team approach, we create customized solutions for single and multi-club operations that produce immediate impact and results. Our fresh thinking combined with 25 years of proven industry experience can propel your success this year too.
360impact Group provides:
• Customized HR solutions – HR Toolkits including onboarding programs, employee handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisals, compensation
• Talent Solutions - with our extensive networks and expertise, we will find highly qualified people for any club role.
• Training and Development – industry specific on-site and eLearning programs (management and leadership development, service, retention, sales, sales management and more).
• Strategic Planning – we work with your team to identify your growth and improvement opportunities and create a roadmap and strategic plan for success.
Let us put our 360 insight to work for you! Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40