• Revenue Per Employee. This measurement of a company’s efficiency is also a tricky one because it can be manipulated with layoffs or price hikes. Hixson has experienced a 30.1% increase in Revenue Per Employee while maintaining the same price structure since 2005 and increasing the workforce over 30% to accommodate the growth in sales.
• On-Time Delivery. Despite our rapid uptick in sales, a growth in complexity of processing, and a huge influx of workers, Hixson’s on-time delivery trend is just shy of perfect at 99.6%.
A Cell Lead inspects components to customer standards in one of Hixon’s dedicated customer cells. These work cells serve high-volume customers with highly complex work, providing one point of contact and specially trained and certified operators for maximum efficiency and quality.
plummeted 74.9% and continues to trend towards the ultimate goal of zero.
Buying More CNCs to Drill & Tap - Think Again
• Capital Expenditures/Reinvestment. As a result of our strides towards efficiency, Hixson’s capital has been liberated from the bonds of process waste, allowing us to significantly reinvest in our company’s and employ- ees’ futures. From a state-of-the-art nondestructive testing line to a fully automated and nurturing learning center, to a new anodize line that promises to reduce utility demand and increase throughput, these investments constitute millions of dollars—money well spent for our partners, our team, and our role in the future of the supply chain.
4 Axis Simultaneous Tapping Machine
• High speed / short cycle time
• Four lead screw tappers • Programmable control
• Short setup time • Ease of adjustment
• Hands – Away operator safety feature
See this machine and others in action in our new video
Contact us Today for an ROI Analysis www.rockford-ettco.com Made in USA Always was and Always will be! UNIVERSAL - AUTOMATIC
3445 Lonergan Drive, Rockford, IL 61125 815/874-9421 Fax: 815/874-9425
304 Winston Creek Parkway,
Lakeland, FL 33810 863/688-0071 Fax: 863/682-6233
How It Happened
It all started with a shift in the mind- set of our senior and middle managers, who sharply focused on leadership and culture. Streamlining and formalizing everyone’s priorities through a series of collective strategic planning ses- sions, we were able to work together for common goals instead of fighting each other for resources. By expressing appreciation for the contributions of the workforce and seeking front-line input and buy-in on the company’s direction, we encouraged the valued employees of Hixson—the experts in the trenches—to own their processes. Hixson’s renewed commitment to targeted improvement guided us to measure everything, allow- ing for objective evaluations and focused troubleshooting in order to continuously qualify and strengthen processes. We