SNAP CHAT THE YEAR AHEAD…
• In 2019, what are your % targets for growing: - Membership => 15% - FSR certifications => 20% - TSR certifications => 20% - PSR certification => 50%
• What are the top 5 priorities for EMEA in 2019 =
- Support the development and effectiveness of Project CARGO
- Increase transparency of cargo crime in all countries involved in Project CARGO
TAPA EMEA's membership rose to a record high in 2018 with the arrival of new members such as Volkswagen Group.
- The Multi-Site Certification Project & The TSR Modular Project
'We want every member to become more active and proactive; implement the TAPA Standards, understand the importance of knowledge and data sharing, network with their industry peers and live and breathe the TAPA principles to be successful, decrease losses and mitigate risk.'
• Our project with the IRU Academy to deliver an excellent e-learning course to protect the personal security of drivers and their cargo loads, which is available to TAPA members at the special rate of just €24.00
• Our ability to attract so many leading Subject Matter Experts to our conferences in 2018 to inform our members about so many key topics, including cargo security and cyber in the new supply chain, technologies thieves are using to steal vehicles, cargo crime trends in markets such as Belgium and Spain etc.
• Not only the growth of our membership but the leadership shown by so many of our members. It is impossible to mention them all but two I wish to highlight are Volkswagen Group’s decision to join TAPA EMEA and to proactively increase our knowledge of the security challenges facing the automotive industry, and DHL Express’ achievement of its 300th TAPA FSR-certified facility. These two companies are a great example of the value major brands as well as security- minded SMEs place on being part of the TAPA Family
• The continued coming together of the TAPA Global Family through initiatives such as our new global website and global Vigilant e-magazine
What do you consider to be the most significant achievement of 2018 = The growth we have seen in all of our TAPA Security Standards' certifications.
On a personal note, what do you consider to be your best achievement for TAPA in 2018 = Our transition work towards TAPA 2020 and the opportunity we will create with that strategy for 2019 & 2020 and to future-proof our great Association to deliver even more member value and benefits.
- Finalise the Supply Chain Cyber Security Standard and increase EC visibility
- Establish our TAPA 2020 strategy and execution plan
• Please list 3 new initiatives for 2019 to encourage more incident reporting to TAPA’s IIS =
- Partnership with German Police and the other Project CARGO members
- Invest and implement new Web Crawler technology
- Establish a pilot in APAC for active incident searching
• What are the 3 things you most want to ask members to do in 2019 to support TAPA =
- Spread awareness of the TAPA vision and mission with your partners, suppliers and law enforcement contacts. We want every member to become more active and proactive; implement the TAPA Standards, understand the importance of knowledge and data sharing, network with their industry peers and live and breathe the TAPA principles to be successful, decrease losses and mitigate the risk for your company linked to Supply Chain Resilience
- Tell us what TAPA EMEA can do better in the best interests of the Association and your membership
DHL achieved its 300th TAPA FSR certification in 2018.
- SHARE LOSS DATA, SHARE LOSS DATA, SHARE LOSS DATA, SHARE LOSS DATA, SHARE LOSS DATA, SHARE LOSS DATA, SHARE LOSS DATA …..
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24