The Very Best Training and Support, Every Step of the Way
• What really sets Ark Teacher Training apart is the high quality training and support you will receive at every stage. This includes:
• A dedicated tutor overseeing every aspect of your training - giving regular feedback and helping you to plan your lessons
• Your very own coach, offering advice and support
• Staff in your school who are dedicated to your development
• Access to education experts from across the Ark family
• Continuous support and guidance to build your confidence in managing a classroom and controlling behaviour
• Find out more about our primary and secondary training years.
• Earn a PGCE and Master’s Credits while you gain your Qualified Teacher Status
Qualified Teacher Status
Every person who graduates from the Ark Teacher Training programme and thus meets all teaching standards will gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - a nationally recognised teaching qualification allowing you to teach in other schools.
You will also recieve an internationally recognised and respected teaching qualification from Goldsmiths, University of London - a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
Your PGCE will count as 60 credits towards a Master’s degree - a third of the credits needed for the full qualification.
• Wednesday 5th February, Year 7&8 Football Fixture vs Blackheath High School, 3:30- 5:30pm: communication has been sent to all parents involved.
• Monday and Tuesday 3rd- 4th February, Year 11 Drama Component, all day: communication has been sent to all parents involved.
• Monday 3rd February, Peruvian Exchange Students join AGFS: Please encourage your child to be gracious and welcoming to our short-term visitors.
• Tuesday 4th February. Year 10s Drama watching Y11 Component, 4:00-8:00pm: Further communication will be sent
• Wednesday 5th February, STEAM School Challenge Pitch Event 12:40-5:00pm: Further communication will be sent
• Wednesday 5th February, Year 9 Options Launch Evening 6:00-7:00pm: communication has been sent to all parents involved. Please support your child by attending.
AGFS Newsletter autumn 2019
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18