by-product of breaking down fats. These ketones cause blood acidity which causes "acidosis" of the blood, leading to Dia- betic Ketoacidosis (DKA), This is a very dangerous condition that can lead to coma and death. It is also called "diabetic aci- dosis", "ketosis", "ketoacidosis" or "dia- betic coma". DKA is a common way for new Type 1 diabetics to be diagnosed. If they fail to seek medical advice on symp- toms like urination, which is driving thirst they can die of DKA. Oral magnesium supplements reduce
erythrocyte dehydration. In general, opti- mal balances of electrolytes are necessary to maintain the best possible hydration. Diabetic thirst is initiated specifically by magnesium deficiency with relative cal- cium excess in the cells. Even water, our most basic nutrient starts having a hard time getting into the cells with more going out through the kidneys.
Autism and Magnesium Deficiency When dealing with autism spectrum and other neurological disorders in chil- dren it is important to know the signs of low magnesium: restless, can't keep still, body rocking, grinding teeth, hiccups, noise sensitive, poor attention span, poor concentration, irritable, aggressive, ready
to explode, easily stressed. When it comes to children today we need to assume a large magnesium deficiency for several reasons.
1) The foods they are eating are stripped of magnesium because foods in general, as we shall see below are declining in mineral content in an alarming way.
2) The foods many children eat are highly processed junk foods that do not provide real nutrition to the body.
3) Because most children on the spec- trum are not absorbing the minerals they need even when present in the gut. Magnesium absorption is dependent on intestinal health, which is compromised totally in leaky gut syndromes and other intestinal problems that the majority of autism syndrome disorders.
4) Because the oral supplements doctors rely on are not easily absorbed, because they are not in the right form and be- cause magnesium in general is not ad- ministered easily orally.
Modern medicine is supposed to help people not hurt them, but with their almost
Clinical Transpersonal Hypnosis for Mind, Body, Spirit
Weight Reduction, Smoking Cessation, Better Sleep, Alleviate Fears, Stress Reduction, Pain Reduction, Spiritual Awareness, and Soul Entrainment
Robert M. Merlin, BA, BCH, CI, CNLP, PLRT, LBLT, SEP, CMH, MHT
• Complementary Medical Hypnotist • Board Certified Master Hypnotist
• Board Certified Hypnosis Instructor • Board Certified in Past Life Regression • Board Certified NLP Practitioner
Merlin Centre for Hypnosis & Enlightenment Inc. 1850 Pembroke Road • Greensboro
Need a results-oriented nutritional health coach? We provide strategies & counseling for healthier living and customize plans to your specific health needs.
We help you feel better and stay better for longer. Website:
m/website-1 November 2019
total ignorance of magnesium doctors end up hurting more than they help for many of the medical interventions drive down magnesium levels when they should be driving them up. Many if not most phar- maceutical drugs drive magnesium levels into very dangerous zones and surgery done without increasing magnesium levels is much more dangerous then surgery done with.
The foundation of medical arrogance is actually medical ignorance and the only reason ignorance and arrogance rule the playing field of medicine is a greed lust for power and money. Human nature seems to be at its worst in modern medicine when it should be at its best. It is sad that people have to suffer needlessly and extraordi- narily tragic that allopathic medicine has turned its back on the Hippocratic Oath and all that it means.
© October, 2019 GreenMedInfo LLC. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of GreenMedInfo LLC. Want to learn more from GreenMedInfo? Sign up for the newsletter at www.gr
Save $10 on Your First 60 or 90 Minute Massage
with any therapist. (valid through 11/30/19)
Voted Guilford's Best Day Spa & Best Massage Therapy Center two years in a row!
523 State Street • Greensboro 336.334.0044
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40