American Spincast is a stainless steel centrifugal foundry & warehouse located in Belton, TX. We are in need of a Director of Operations, preferably a Mechanical or Industrial Engineer.
• Centrifugal Casting Operations • Metals Industry • Heat Treatment • Management • Process Control • ISO Certification • Safety Record
Salary is DOE and negotiable Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
USED EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
1-FOR SALE, Spectrometer Bruker Q4 Tasman 170 Optical Emission. (2014) Application Package Fe- Base. (For Cast iron or steel). Included: Software and computer, Furnace Addition/Charge correction software. 25 000$ CDN
2-FOR SALE, Leco carbon analyzer Model number:. C-200 Serial#4011. 1500$ CDN
For information, please contact: Marie-Claude Côté P. eng. 418-247-5041 ext.249, email; marie-claude.co
CASTING MODERN A PUBLICATION OF THE AMERICAN FOUNDRY SOCIETY
CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING Visit us at:
ZZZ DIVLQF RUJ 0&FODVVLÀHGV For full pricing details
Mark McGowan at 847/824-0181 Ext. 242 or
YOUR TARGET with
AFS CAREER OPPORTUNITY PACKAGES.
50 | MODERN CASTING February 2017 TOOLING ENGINEER
Cadillac Casting, Inc., a supplier of ductile iron cast products to the automotive, commercial highway, agricultural and alternative energy markets, is seeking a Team Player to fill the position of Manufacturing Tooling Engineer for its metal casting facility located in Cadillac, Michigan.
We have a need for a top notch Tooling Engineer who can bring a strong background in Manufacturing Engineering.
Qualified individual will be responsible for design, working with and maintaining casting tools, maintain and troubleshoot casting tooling through life cycle of production, work with prints to design and develop tooling with the understanding of GD&T, Generate CNC programs for CNC lathe, and 3-axis mills.
This position requires working with minimum supervision performing routine duties.
Skill sets required include: Microsoft products proficiency preferred and Must have experience with Solidworks, CATIA or related software. Excellent inter-personal, oral and written communication skills are required.
We are seeking an individual with a minimum of five years’ experience in some of the related fields with a strong background in Engineering.
We offer Top Shelf Benefits, Paid Vacation Days, 12 Paid Holidays, and 401k program with Employer contributions.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit resume with cover letter to: Penny MacEachern, HR Manager, 1500 4th Avenue, Cadillac, MI 49601, or via e-mail to email@example.com
Cadillac Casting, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Senior Technical Director, Environmental, Health & Safety
The individual in this position analyzes and communicates technical information, and communicates regulatory policy positions on environmental, health, safety (EHS) and other matters to industry, the U.S. Congress, regulators, and via AFS publications and media. (S)he serves as a technical resource to AFS members and the industry in the areas of metalcasting technology and EHS compliance. (S)he may staff other committees and initiatives as assigned. The incumbent will be an active participant in the day-to-day operations of the AFS Technical Department.
• Stay informed about metalcasting EHS-related issues and be a primary technical resource to the metalcasting industry on such matters.
• Testify before government bodies as needed. Convey technical information and AFS policy positions on EHS issues to industry, Congress, regulators orally and in writing.
• Write columns for magazine readers and deliver content for other AFS media.
• Serve as technical liaison for AFS Division 10 (EHS), and other committees and working groups as assigned.
• May provide technical and engineering services to companies; may also steer service inquiries to AFS-member companies and consultants as appropriate.
• Develop and oversee metalcasting research projects toward achievement of program goals and objectives. • Technical resource for staff, AFS magazines, and AFS Institute courses as requested. • Promote corporate and individual membership in AFS. • Promote AFS and the industry through active association with industry trade groups as schedules permit.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements • A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a metallurgical, engineering or material science-related cur- riculum. Master’s degree preferred.
• 10 to 15 years manufacturing experience, ideally with at least 3-5 years’ in a foundry or metalcasting supplier facility.
• Extensive public speaking experience. Ability to think on feet and convey information persuasively. • Knowledge of EHS regulations, how they affect manufacturing, and ideally the metalcasting process.
• High level of interaction with industry personnel and periodic interaction with government bodies requires demonstrated record of poise, excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong customer relations ability.
• Record of involvement in relevant professional societies is helpful. • Position requires travel, occasional weekend and evening work, and frequent public speaking and writing. • Must be able to multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
V Must have valid driver's license. Must be able to read and write in English.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB Contact Person: Cathy Potts Phone: 847-824-0181 Ext. 207 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
D AND THE INSTITUTE
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56
| Page 57
| Page 58
| Page 59
| Page 60