10-04 :: April 2010
Trans Tech Publications Inc. (Research and Markets): Powder Technology and Application II
Series: Advanced Materials Research, Volume 92 April 2010, Pages: 300, Price: EUR120
Selected, peer reviewed papers from the
2009 China International Powder Technology & Application Forum
The theme of this special collection of peer-reviewed papers is the preparation and application of High- Performance Mineral-based Powders (HQMP). Here, HQMP refers to powder prepared from natural minerals with high specifications. It is predicted that the area of application of HQMP will become increa- singly extensive.
The future development of HQMP lies in the further exploitation and improvement of the manufacturing and production technologies of HQMP-orientated towards markets, and this collection will provide a handy roadmap for these likely developments.
Table of Contents (41 papers, 10 per page listed):
• A Facile Reaction for the Preparation of BN Nanospheres;
• A Novel Method for Preparation of Carbon Coating Iron Nanoparticles;
• A Novel Combined Flowsheet of Beneficiation and Acid Leaching under High Pressure for Complex Lead-Zinc Ores;
• Application of Au Nanoparticles–AgCl@Polypyrrole Hybrid Material to Amperometric Biosensor;
• Attempt to Synthesize Carbon Nanotube by a Thermal Reduction of Ether;
• Cubic-Shaped Nano-MgO Powder and its Infrared Absorption Properties;
• Combustion Synthesis of Si3N4/MoSi2 Composite;
• Controlling Mechanism of Soluble Phosphates during CaCO3 Whiskers Synthesis ;
• Co-Precipitation Synthesis and Optimization Process for LiCo1/3Ni1/3Mn1/3O2 ;
• Crystallization Behavior and Performance of MgO-Al2O3-SiO2 Glass-Ceramics by Sintering.