CONTACT DIRECTORY Easy to use Buyers Guide for sourcing new suppliers FASTENERS
METAL JOINING AND PRESSING
TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK Ltd have been providing unique quality alternatives to power presses and joining techniques for over 40 years.
Our product lines are:
• TOX®-Powerpackage – the pneumo-hydraulic cylinders with mechanic or pneumatic spring, with more than 150,000 in use world-wide
• TOX®-ElectricDrive – the electro-mechanic drive cylinders for reproducible and precise positioning and pressing tasks where high working pressures are required
• TOX®-FinePress – small presses from 2 - 57 kN
• TOX®-Press program – of pneumo-hydraulic, hydraulic (2 - 2000 kN), or electro-mechanic drives (1 – 1,000 kN)
• TOX®-Round Point Metal Joining according to the principle “Riveting without rivet”
• TOX®-ClinchRivet – reliable process of high strength metal joining technique.
• Robot and Machine Mount Tongs, Handheald Tongs
• Functional Elements Technology
TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK Ltd Unit 21 Stafford Business Village Dyson Way Staffordshire Technology Park Beaconside STAFFORD, ST18 0TW
AUTOMATION COMPONENTS MACHINE BUILDING &
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 887903 Fax: +44 (0) 1785 887927 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
m Web: www.tox-uk.co
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & MANUFACTURING
Part of the Phoenix Mecano group of companies RK Rose+Krieger are manufactures of components and solutions for automation and machine building.
• Aluminium Profile System • Linear Technology • Tube Connecting System • Modular Technology
Phoenix Mecano Ltd 26 Faraday Road Aylesbury Buckinghamshire HP19 8RY T: 01296 611660 E: email@example.com
To advertise here please contact:
Lauren Davies 01622 699103
Specialists in high-
quality enclosures for electronic products
Plastic Injection Moulding
FATH is the number one international supplier of fastening, fixing, latching, locking, hinging, and connecting products.
Specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative fastening solutions for Aluminium Extrusion.
With its forward thinking and modular design philosophy, FATH are able offer a vast array of products and solutions for all your fastening needs. From simple T slot nuts to multi layer electronic locking solutions, FATH are here to help.
FATH Components Ltd 6 Pegasus Court, North Lane Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4QP Phone:+44 1252 346610 Web: www.fath.ne
t E-mail: info.gb
METAL SEALS METAL SEALS
for liquids & gases
• High performance in demanding conditions
• Suitable for temperature extremesfrom minus 253ºC up to 1100ºC
• Pressures from vacuum to over 3450 bar
• Available in O, C and E configurations with U style designs made to order
• Wide range of cross sections up to 3000 diameter
• Resistant to radiation/perme- ability/fatigue/corrosion etc.
Moontown Ltd, Made in the UK. Unit 16D, Unity Road, Lowmoor Business Park, Kirby in Ashfield, Nottingham NG17 7LE Tel: 01623 751515 Fax: 01623 753167 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
m W: www.moontown.co.uk
PCB ASSEMBLY POWER TRANSMISSION
PNEUMATICS RFI/EMC SHIELDING
Kemtron Ltd 19 - 21 Finch Drive Springwood Industrial Estate Braintree, Essex UK CM7 2SF Tel: 01376 348 115 Fax: 01376 345 885 Email: email@example.com
TRANSDUCERS SENSORS &
Expertise - Passion - Automation
The vast array of products satisfies nearly every application. Fast delivery of these high quality products at competitive prices is accomplished through our unique production system, and by maximizing our local production capabilities, a stable supply of product is guaranteed.
• With a comprehensive product line that offers 12,000 basic models with 700,000 variations. One supplier for all your needs
• Understanding fast and reliable delivery is important. Therefore, we hold local and consignment stocks. Committed to Fast delivery
SMC Pneumatics (U.K.) Ltd 01908 563888 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.smc.eu
Henrob Limited Henrob design and manufacture self-pierce riveting (SPR) systems and is found in numerous applications including automotive, construction and general industry sectors. SPR is environmentally friendly, no sparks or fumes and low noise levels. SPR is suitable for joining dissimilar materials including aluminium to steel, stainless, magnesium and pre-painted panels. No pre-hole is required and is quicker and cleaner than welding.
Henrob Limited Unit F,Tyburn Trading Estate, Ashold Farm Road, Birmingham,B24 9QG, UK. Tel: +44 (0)121 382 7338 Fax: +44 (0)121 382 4203 Email: email@example.com
m Web: www.henrob.co
Cross+Morse specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of high performance mechanical power transmission systems and components. With our team of applications and design engineers at your disposal, Cross+Morse is able to provide bespoke solutions to your transmission problems, saving you time and money. Our range includes Roller Chain, Sprockets and Platewheels, Pulleys and Belts, Gears and Racks, Torque Limiters and Overload Clutches, Freewheels, Flexible Couplings (Gear, Chain, Disc, Elastomeric types), Jaure Couplings, Shaft Clamping Elements, McGill, Rollway and Sealmaster Bearings.
oss Ltd Shady Lane Great Barr Birmingham B44 9EU Tel: 0121 360 0155 Fax: 0121 325 1079 firstname.lastname@example.org
m Contact us today!
Simpson Springs & Pressings Ltd
Simpson Springs is a precision manufacturer of high Quality parts with almost 40 years of experience. We can help you design the best solutions for your needs.
Our expertise covers: • Springs • Pressings • Wireforms
All parts are manufactured to customers specific requirements.
Simpson Springs & Pressings Ltd Unit 1 Latimer Industrial Estate Latimer Road Wokingham Berks RG41 2YD Tel: 01189786573 Fax: 01189894434 E-mail: email@example.com
DESIGN SOLUTIONS | FEBRUARY 2020 43
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44