13. Find a fun activity native to the place you’re visiting. It’s a great way to meet new people and stay active.
14. Rent a bike. If you’re in Europe, con- sider BikeTours.com
for guided and self-guided tours. You’ll achieve all day exercise while cycling along beautiful scenic routes. If you prefer jogging, look into CityRunningTours.com
15. Set workout goals and track your progress.
16. Check out the hotel gym or do body weight exercises in your room. Com- plete a few rounds of pushups, planks, lunges, burpees and sit-ups to get your heart rate up and your body sweating.
17. Looking for new workouts? Download a fi tness app on your iPhone or stream a workout to your phone from YouTube.
18. If you are on a long car trip, make sure to stop at least one time a day for a break and to exercise. Find a local park or new area you can explore.
Most importantly, don’t stress if you slip. Stress inhibits proper digestion and food ab- sorption. Not to mention, it’s not fair on your human self. Enjoy your vacation! If you are traveling for work, try and fi nd time to relax and appreciate where you are traveling as well. With that being said, the better you eat and keep to a healthy exercise routine, the better you will feel and the more you will be able to enjoy traveling.
Dr. Cait Barbiero is a Naturopathic doctor at ProNatural Physicians in Berlin, CT. She offers an individualized, holistic approach to patient care. The powerful answers and solutions Naturopathic medicine provides changed her life and inspired her to obtain her medical degree from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Ari- zona. She has a special interest in treating women’s health concerns, gastrointestinal conditions, autoimmune and skin disease, anxiety, depression and insomnia. High quality supplements, botanicals, nutrition, detox, homeopathy, and mental-emotional therapies are used to restore health. Her goal with every patient is to heal, inspire, and empower. See ad on page 5.
Dr. Thomas Livingstone has been serving the Southern Berkshires area since 1975.
trition & Reflux in Children...
“No infant or child need suffer with painful reflux. Safe and natural options exist.”
HolcareNutrition Vicki Kobliner, MS RD | email@example.com
3 Hollyhock Rd. • Wilton, CT • 06897 • 203-834-9949 • holcarenutrition.com
“ Who Else Wants a Painless Dental Experience for Their Entire Family?” My Personal Promise to My Patients:
“ I personally promise that you will receive a pain-free and stress-free dental appointment, or your money will be cheer- fully refunded. Livingstone Dental Excellence is one of only
in the U.S. You will receive prompt, professional service and will be treated like our own friends and family. Livingstone Dental Excellence even offers its’ own in-house dental ben-
promise you will be thrilled with your results, or I will keep working until you are.” -Thomas Livingstone, DMD
Offering: • Mercury Filling Removal • Bio-Compatibility Testing
• Cosmetic Dentistry • Teeth Whitening • Non-toxic Fillings / Crowns • Dental Implants • Porcelain Veneers • Dentures & Partials • Invisible or Regular Braces • Smile Makeovers • Non-Surgical Gum Care • Easy Payment Plans
Scan with your smartphone to learn more.
OFFICE HOURS: MON 10-6, TUES 9-7, WED 9-6, THURS 7-2 FRI 8-12
See What My Patients Say:
“Dr. Livingstone is a gem of a dentist!” - Catherine W., MA
“Highly recommended...Dr. Livingstone is friendly, compassionate, professional. I drive an hour to see him and it’s well worth the trip!” - Brian S., CT
Dental Excellence 3 Railroad Street, Canaan, CT 06018 www.LivingstoneDentalExcellence.com www.DrTLivingstone.com
New Patient Offer:
Call Us Now to Receive a $100 Gift Card!! Just mention this ad
Call Dr. Thomas Livingstone At (860)824-0751
Free, Friendly Phone Advice www.NaturalNutmeg.com
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44