FRIENDS OF OLLI The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute appreciates the generosity of private donors.
With your support, we will continue providing the quality educational and enrichment opportunities you have come to love from OLLI.
Ideas for Giving Back toYour Osher Lifelong Learning Institute:
• Consider an Annual Gift which keeps the good works of the program thriving each year.
• Consider establishing a faculty chair in your family’s name, or group together with friends to pool your resources. Your support of a faculty chair will ensure that the program can hire and maintain the best faculty possible for lifelong learning.
• Involve your clubs and service organizations. Do you belong to a service club or organization that could fund a gift and help assist the program? Call us! We can help you present the program and speak to your group.
• Consider an endowed fund. An endowed gift is one that lasts a lifetime. Creating an endowment in your name (or a loved one’s name) is similar to placing funds in a savings account and providing the Institute with the interest from your gift. Your investment (or principal) is never expended, but the income from the gift is used to assure a lifetime of support for the program.
• Help us outreach to businesses. Do you know of any businesses that would like to help sponsor the Institute? Introduce us – we have a complete program to engage businesses and expose them to our Institute through special benefits and amenities.
• Planning Your Estate? Consider leaving a gift in your will or bequest, gifting through a charitable trust, a gift annuity, life insurance, pension plan, IRA or through real estate.
There is a wide range of gifting vehicles, which can provide you income for a lifetime along with valuable tax savings.
Call OLLI Director, Janice Monypeny, at 760-750-8712 to discuss and plan your gift. Thank you in advance for your support. You can also visit www.csusm.edu/giving
Gifts may be made “in memory of” or “in honor of” a special person.
22 Osher Lifelong Learning Institute | Spring 2012 | www.csusm.edu/el/olli
| (800) 500-9377
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24