Hints and Tips Below is a summary of information and some hints and tips about the new system.
• The completion of dates is critical to the portal process:
- Always remember to acknowledge any new or updated orders and return orders. When you have acknowledged these orders, they will move into the ‘in progress’ section.
- You can input the expected delivery date or expected collection date in the ‘in progress’ screen as many times as it needs to be updated for reasons such as delay in transit.
- Combined with the supplier invoice, the receipt triggers the start of the YPO payment processes.
• At different times of the month or year, the dashboard graphs and supporting data may not be displayed until an order or return is processed to you within that timeframe.
• For most UK orders, the tracking URL should be added in where available. It will help us, and our customers have certainty of delivery and collection.
• For export orders, the tracking URL (If applicable) and the proof of delivery is compulsory. This is so YPO can locate an order or return order in transit.
• You can allocate access to the portal to anyone inside or outside your organisation. However, please be aware there is no additional security within the portal, so any sub-users will be able to view and action any orders. YPO is not responsible for your internal management of the portal.
• For updates to orders, cancelled orders and returns, YPO will not go ahead with the transaction without discussing it with you beforehand, for reasons such as the order is already in the manufacturing process so the customer cannot make any amendments to the order.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20