A plan for the future
ur work with and for the community is guided by our Strategic Plan, and underpinned by our values of courage, accountability, respect, growth and teamwork.
Launched in 2018, the Plan provides a clear pathway for Uniting Communities over five years, defining our purpose to build compassionate communities and great lives. It also reinforces our commitment to issues that we see as pivotal to achieving this: engaging with the community;
supporting diversity; reducing our carbon footprint; preventing violence against women; and working towards reconciliation with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
In addition, in the coming years, we will:
• deliver the best possible service to our customers, finding new ways to meet their needs
• reduce inequality and improving people’s lives
• promote good mental health in the community
• create a vibrant, integrated inner-city community through the U City development
• develop and enhance our presence and assets
• target new markets and opportunities to increase and diversify our customer base.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12