] GET TO KNOW ROGUE FITNESS
Rogue is the official equipment manufacturer of USA Weightlifting through 2020. By Anna Resman
In early December of last year, USA Weightlifting officially an-
nounced its new four-year partnership with Rogue Fitness. Rogue is now the official equipment manufacturer of USA Weightlifting through 2020. Because you’ll be seeing Rogue more frequently at USA Weightlifting events and in USA Weightlifting’s digital space, we want to spread more awareness on the great company that Rogue is!
WHERE IS ROGUE LOCATED? Rogue is based in Columbus, Ohio, and has recently expand-
ed to a 600,000-square-foot campus to consolidate manufactur- ing, distribution and headquarters into one location. A few fun facts about the building: • There are two fully equipped gyms on campus so that employ- ees can conveniently get their workout in (and sweat alongside coworkers!).
• The facility is 100 percent air conditioned. This is especially important for Rogue’s welders and powder coaters. With other companies, those roles often do not take place in a climate- controlled environment.
• LED lights, skylights and clear-height windows send light all the way from the front to the back of the building.
HOW WAS ROGUE FOUNDED? Rogue was founded in 2006 by Bill Henniger. He was having
trouble finding the right equipment to stock his new Crossfit garage gym and decided to solve the problem himself by start- ing Rogue. Since then, Rogue has risen to be a premier Ameri- can manufacturer and distributor of strength and conditioning equipment for all sizes of gyms, sports teams and fitness fa- cilities worldwide. Its European subsidiary, Rogue Europe, was founded in Finland in January 2014.
WHAT IS THE MISSION OF ROGUE? The mission of Rogue is straightforward and profound: “We
believe that a healthy American ecosystem is absolutely de- pendent on the strength of U.S. manufacturing.”
HOW HAS THIS MISSION STATEMENT DRIVEN THE STRATEGY AND DIRECTION OF ROGUE?
• All of Rogue’s manufacturing operations occur in the U.S. (right in the heart of Columbus, Ohio!). They hire skilled American workers, which leads to higher quality products and increased economic growth for its local Columbus community.
• Rogue focuses on paying a fair wage to all levels of employees. As they explain, this helps their employees to “instill a sense of pride in their work and security in their lives.”
• With this economic security, Rogue’s employees are able to buy more in the greater American ecosystem, which helps other American businesses grow. As Rogue explains: “The Rogue mission really is pretty simple
when it comes to principles, but it’s also not the “easy” way— otherwise, everyone would be doing it. What good thing ever came easy, though? One step in front of the other, we will take the mountain. See you on the other side.” USA Weightlifting is so proud to stand in partnership with this
company full of integrity, hard work and impressive loyalty to the American ecosystem.
DO YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED BY ROGUE? Rogue has launched a social media campaign titled
#RYOUROGUE to feature athletes of all backgrounds and abili- ties, and build the Rogue community worldwide. Rogue encour- ages everyone to tag their photos on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #RYOUROGUE for an opportunity to be highlighted on Rogue’s website gallery and social media channels.
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE? Check our Rogue’s products and learn more about the com-
pany at roguefitness.com
. Follow Rogue on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook as it continues to grow and make an impact, both in and out of the gym!
10 >> USAWEIGHTLIFTING.ORG
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16