Scottish Government Policy Priorities
• Early years National Outcomes for Education
• Our children have the best start in life and are ready to succeed.
• We have improved the life chances for children, young people and families at risk.
• Economic recovery and growth • Employment • Health inequalities and physical activity
• We are better educated, more skilled and more successful, renowned for our research and innovation.
• Our young people are successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens.
• We take pride in a strong, fair and inclusive national identity.
• Our public services are high quality, continually improving, efficient and responsive to local people’s needs.
• Safer and stronger communities, reducing reoffending
• Health inequalities and physical activity
• We live longer, healthier lives. • We have tackled the significant inequalities in Scottish society.
• We have strong, resilient and supportive communities where people take responsibility for their own actions and how they affect others.
• We value and enjoy our built and natural environment and protect it and enhance it for future generations.
• Safer and stronger communities, and reducing reoffending
• Outcomes for older people
• We live our lives safe from crime, disorder and danger.
• Our people are able to maintain their independence as they get older and are able to access appropriate support when they need it.
• East Renfrewshire residents are safe and supported in their communities and homes.
• Older people in East Renfrewshire are valued; their voices are heard and they are supported to enjoy full and positive lives for longer.
• Safe • Responsible
• Safe • Healthy • Active • Respected • Included
Inclusion, Achievement, Ambition and Progress for All 11
• East Renfrewshire is a thriving, attractive and sustainable place for residents and businesses to grow.
• Safe • Healthy • Nurtured • Active • Respected • Responsible
Single Outcome Agreement
• All children in East Renfrewshire experience a stable and secure start to their lives and are supported to succeed.
• East Renfrewshire Residents are fit and active and have the skills for learning, life and work.
GIRFEC Wellbeing Indicators (Links to Local Improvement Plan)
• Safe • Healthy • Achieving • Nurtured
• Healthy • Achieving • Nurtured • Active • Responsible • Included
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12