Our plans for the year ahead
Here are just some of the service developments we are planning for 2012/13.
• We are planning a cancer centre in north Hampshire. This will provide all forms of treatment in a state of the art building which creates a therapeutic environment. Offering a full range of chemotherapy, radiotherapy, supportive and complementary therapies all under one roof in comfortable surroundings, it will save patients having to travel long distances for treatment. We aim to provide radiotherapy treatment by 2013 and to launch the cancer treatment centre in 2016.
• We will be providing mobile diagnostics and treatments, such as a mobile MRI scanning unit and a mobile chemotherapy unit, enabling more people to access these services closer to their homes.
• We will upgrade hospital diagnostic equipment with new state of the art technology wherever possible, including the MRI scanner at Winchester.
• Our new consultant cardiologist is developing cardiac MRI, CT and complex echo as leading edge, innovative diagnostic services.
• Using a mix of mobile and fixed facilities we will provide diagnostics, consultation and treatment in local areas including Andover, Alton, Bordon, Eastleigh and Romsey.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12